Random fact thread

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
You"ve heard the saying 4 out 5 dentists ... blah blah ? I'm the fifth dentist!:d

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
The average mans penis is 3 times the length of his thumb. Quit staring at your thumbs boys!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The average mans penis is 3 times the length of his thumb. Quit staring at your thumbs boys!!

Just measured my thumb. It's 2.5 inches. I guess that your theory of 3 times is going to be put to the test here. According to my calculations, the average should be 4 times the length of a mans thumb? :d:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are in your car driving at the speed of light and you turn on your lights ....do you go faster???

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
You only need 2 tools in life WD-40 and Duct tape. If it doesnt move and should, use WD-40. If it shouldnt move and does, use Duct tape.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did he get his blood and food and stuff in the womb? is he a clone?

he had one at birth (obviously), but had surgery right after and all that is left now is a scar. it's been to long to rememeber ALL the details.

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he had one at birth (obviously), but had surgery right after and all that is left now is a scar. it's been to long to rememeber ALL the details.

He is a Clone...now his bro soesn't want it getting out...too late.

Top Bottom