rail extention

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Very easy and well worth it...depends on you riding habits though. Longer track for deeper snow. Give us a bit of insight into the king of riding yuo do and then we will be better able to guide you.

is it possible or worth it to make my 2003 mxz-x ski-doo with a 121" track into a144" track?

doo-doo

Reaction score
my kind of riding is casual ,but i do like the deep stuff but not in the mountains. swan hills and edson mostly.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my kind of riding is casual ,but i do like the deep stuff but not in the mountains. swan hills and edson mostly.
I put a 2"X144" on my '00 600 summit, was perfect for around here in the powder. (not enough power to haul my fat azz around in the hills though).

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awlredy has a 2" and would do it agian with the 144. where duz a guy start looking for parts ?:
Any of the Mod shops'll have rail extensions. Tracks, Classifieds here or other forums, Mod shops again, ebay, bargain finder....

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo-Doo, it takes about 7 hours to stretch your sled out start to finish and is approx. $1800.00. That rails, tunnel extension, and track...... your in luck cuz I have most of it here for sale.. Have a few differant lenght tracks and 15 or 16 inch wide to choose from. Got the gears and chain also....PM m if yah want to see the goods...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo-Doo, it takes about 7 hours to stretch your sled out start to finish and is approx. $1800.00. That rails, tunnel extension, and track...... your in luck cuz I have most of it here for sale.. Have a few differant lenght tracks and 15 or 16 inch wide to choose from. Got the gears and chain also....PM m if yah want to see the goods...
Do you have keys for locking lug nuts too, Tab?
Tabs Pawn Shop....Open for Business.....

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have keys for locking lug nuts too, Tab?
Tabs Pawn Shop....Open for Business.....

Yup got a "Red Wrench" it will take them all off if you want.
Just helping a guy out that's a stone throw away... You know me .... always willing to help.... Besides what am i going to do with all these new and used Doo parts... Donated a stretch to one of the neighbors kids, parts and labour!:cool:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup got a "Red Wrench" it will take them all off if you want.
Just helping a guy out that's a stone throw away... You know me .... always willing to help.... Besides what am i going to do with all these new and used Doo parts... Donated a stretch to one of the neighbors kids, parts and labour!:cool:
good on ya dude

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out I know and worked with this fine gentleman. Small world....Going to stretch her out for him....

bigdaddy

Reaction score
How much do you love your sled ?? i did it an it works great.Its the test pilot for the steeper stuff ! dont cringe as much when she falls backwards over & over & over.:Snowmobile1:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.... its a great passion/ pass time of mine to make things go zoom zoom for others and myself of course. and keeps me out of troubles way, she is usually in the garden or the house. lol

Top Bottom