Qwik, Cheap and Easy - 2" Lift Kits

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2011 RZR with 27" Mudlites. Has anyone installed one of these 2" lift kits that use the brackets to change the mounting of the existing shocks? I am skeptical about how easy it is to install without too much fuss, cash or details.
Any other information about wheel spacers or hints would be appreciated prior to purchasing on of these kits and wrecking my new toy.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2011 RZR with 27" Mudlites. Has anyone installed one of these 2" lift kits that use the brackets to change the mounting of the existing shocks? I am skeptical about how easy it is to install without too much fuss, cash or details.
Any other information about wheel spacers or hints would be appreciated prior to purchasing on of these kits and wrecking my new toy.
two words.....( Rubber down).

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the rubber down lift is very easy to install. You could probably do it without instructions. You will definately need wheel spacers in the rear to clear the engine mount on the right side.

rancher

Reaction score
u have to b careful with lift on 2011 rzr. Only certain types will work. Others will give cv bind at full droop. The rubberdown will work but u will need spring compresser to put back spacer on. Racertech also has one that will work.Lifts that work on 2010 and prior will not work on 2011 standard rzr.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Racertech is the lift that is tough and easy. Rapid revolution stocks them.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be carefull with 2011`s the axle cv`s don`t allow as much lift as the older models...I would talk to rubberdown & racertech and get there take ,they make a new version for the 11`s.....

Top Bottom