Question about 07xrs

sledder325

Reaction score
I can't remember been awhile since I have worked on the xrs. Anyway none of the gauges work they did then hit s bump really hard and everything quit no tach no speedo no trip metre or odometer. Still starts though and seems to run good, could it be voltage regulator? Or when I was looking things over there is one harness plugged into the tach gauge then be side it is another harness that looks similar unplugged but I think it just remains unplugged is that right? Any other ideas why no gauges work

sledder325

Reaction score
I can't remember been awhile since I have worked on the xrs. Anyway none of the gauges work they did then hit s bump really hard and everything quit no tach no speedo no trip metre or odometer. Still starts though and seems to run good, could it be voltage regulator? Or when I was looking things over there is one harness plugged into the tach gauge then be side it is another harness that looks similar unplugged but I think it just remains unplugged is that right? Any other ideas why no gauges work
here is a pic of harness

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom