Quartz Creek 2011/12

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dammit looks like I missed a sweet weekend of riding. We are going next Sunday, hopefully the snow has settled by then.....be careful out there dudes.

DirtPirates

Reaction score
Not sure if this vid will work on here but a few shot of conditions at quartz on 26th.... Noob

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had lots of people through the shop today who said cabin valley and mega bowl were punched but the trees and area 51 were unreal. Also said the trees below the cabin were deep and the snow is starting to get a good base!! Guys went down to Silent today too and said the trees were great!! Upper alpine was a bit bony...

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya. No snow at quartz. Rode yesterday. Mostly tracked out. Lots of wind blown areas
Not very many people climbing due to cornices hanging over

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a pic or 2 of rowdy looking for water......

on a lighter note for a person with one of these () and two of these (.) (.) she can ride........ keep it up rowdy.. u will show up some boys forsure

Attachments

• IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 585
  • IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 579

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well for being tracked out there is some fresh in those pics and if im right there is still fresh in those hard to get to places.
Nice pics and Rowdy dont let the guys underestimate you

on a lighter note for a person with one of these () and two of these (.) (.) she can ride........ keep it up rowdy.. u will show up some boys forsure

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha sweet shots! Snow looked gooood!! Agreed, for being tracked out looked pretty good! Just need to explore a bit to find the goods! Nice work Krista

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

haha thanks tex. Had a fun day despite being no snow. And the only snow I found was when I went @$$ over tea kettle in that creek bed, haha.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thanks tex. Had a fun day despite being no snow. And the only snow I found was when I went @$$ over tea kettle in that creek bed, haha.

By the looks of your riser you hit the handle bars pretty damn hard!

Looks like a good time though!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the looks of your riser you hit the handle bars pretty damn hard!

Looks like a good time though!

by the bruise on my leg and the feeling of whiplash...yeah I'd say I hit it pretty hard haha. Famous last words in the parking lot too "oh I forgot to put my neck brace on...oh I won't need it I'm not going to be doing anything"....:rolleyes:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol sorry had to.... only pics i had.... other than u helping trevor out.....

u should have seen our drive home between the big horn dam and rocky .... at one point it was snowing so hard and blowing both of us were sure we were going backwards...
plus east of nordegg there was over a foot of snow on the highway... just perfect for hauling an enclosed trailer... then we lost a wiper blade ....

it was a joyfull ride home ...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol sorry had to.... only pics i had.... other than u helping trevor out.....

u should have seen our drive home between the big horn dam and rocky .... at one point it was snowing so hard and blowing both of us were sure we were going backwards...
plus east of nordegg there was over a foot of snow on the highway... just perfect for hauling an enclosed trailer... then we lost a wiper blade ....

it was a joyfull ride home ...

haha it's all good. Everyone gets stuck. Shoulda seen me earlier in the day testing out the new suspension. I can lay it over so easy now I kept tipping over, lol.

Man that's a brutal drive, I'm glad we spent the night. Glad you guys made it home safe though. Always good to hear. The roads the next day weren't great either, they are doing a very poor job with snow removal

seegs

Reaction score
Good to hear both of you made it home ok, it got interesting for me once I got by calgary, but I was still back by 8 pm and started working right away. Thanks for having me out there with you guys. I had a blast even tho is didnt do much.

Top Bottom