quadding alberta beach area

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any trails in or around the alberta beach area? I know of a couple of them but getting bored with them and looking for something new. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

arcmark

Reaction score
Go to RR30 , head south past Canterbury estates, approx 10 km. you will see a pipeline heading east just when you hit the paved section of RR 30

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you go in to cantaberry there is a culdesac thing there where you can park and unload awsom trails. need help let me know live just down the road.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you go in to cantaberry there is a culdesac thing there where you can park and unload awsom trails. need help let me know live just down the road.

Good to know. i was there yesterday and rode in from alberta beach, quite a long ride. It is awesome trails in there. I've heard the name hells half acre mentioned on this site, is this trail part of it? I'm heading back out there for a few more days, maybe i'll see you out there.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
I would suggest staying out of there, big movement right now to close that area down.
I hope they don't close it down, it is rite behind my house local riding for me. Maybe just keep the popularity down and all the traffic. Law enforcement will keep a lot of people out which is good. I would hate to see people abusing it. I have seen stolen vehicles driven in there and burnt this stuff ruins things not to mention puts my home at risk.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know that staying out of there is necessary. I would think that you should be OK, just please be respectful to the land owners and try not to deliberately rip it up more than you have to. ...common sense is all.

i_hate

Reaction score
as there are good riding trails somewhere else besides hells half acre i lived beside the place all my life and ATV and off-road riders have destroyed buck for wildlife land and RCMP have been notified every time a rider or riders have come out and pressed charges i myself have been helping the RCMP clean up the local area to make it once a wildlife area where no quads , dirt bikes, trucks or etc will be allowed in it ever again where it will be a walking area for kids and there families like it was 25+ years ago . the people of the residents have had enough of these clubs BS and its time someone takes a stand against the clubs of the ATV society if you want to go riding they do have staging areas like Vega or rocky mountain house where its an experience you'll never forget and fun for the whole family as for the arrogant ass****s they will be reported to the RCMP with identification of there model of truck , trailer , licences plates and etc , I've heard of people taking vigilante justice into there own hands so the last thing the RCMP need is for someone to get hurt or even worse killed because people cant respect the living quarters of the residents of what they want to do with there neighborhood, they are tax payers too . Would you want me ripping up and down your street with my YZ125 and throwing massive parties and running over your animals with my bike , NO!! so that isn't tolerated there so why is it tolerated here ? people have suffered around here long enough and if you choose to keep this going i wont be hesitant to call my lawyer and i have some of the best lawyers in the world so don't tempt me ;) so my advice to you is go somewhere else instead of disturbing the peace cause that is against the law and i can have whoever i want charged :) so please ride somewhere else and thank you for your co-operation .

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as there are good riding trails somewhere else besides hells half acre i lived beside the place all my life and ATV and off-road riders have destroyed buck for wildlife land and RCMP have been notified every time a rider or riders have come out and pressed charges i myself have been helping the RCMP clean up the local area to make it once a wildlife area where no quads , dirt bikes, trucks or etc will be allowed in it ever again where it will be a walking area for kids and there families like it was 25+ years ago . the people of the residents have had enough of these clubs BS and its time someone takes a stand against the clubs of the ATV society if you want to go riding they do have staging areas like Vega or rocky mountain house where its an experience you'll never forget and fun for the whole family as for the arrogant ass****s they will be reported to the RCMP with identification of there model of truck , trailer , licences plates and etc , I've heard of people taking vigilante justice into there own hands so the last thing the RCMP need is for someone to get hurt or even worse killed because people cant respect the living quarters of the residents of what they want to do with there neighborhood, they are tax payers too . Would you want me ripping up and down your street with my YZ125 and throwing massive parties and running over your animals with my bike , NO!! so that isn't tolerated there so why is it tolerated here ? people have suffered around here long enough and if you choose to keep this going i wont be hesitant to call my lawyer and i have some of the best lawyers in the world so don't tempt me ;) so my advice to you is go somewhere else instead of disturbing the peace cause that is against the law and i can have whoever i want charged :) so please ride somewhere else and thank you for your co-operation .

Come on. U join s and m and put this up ???

Realy think u scare with threats of lawyers ??

Ur worse than the azzhats that rip it up and wreck it for everyone else.

5% of people suck and wreck it for the other good 95% of us.

This world nowadays is getting so fawked up by people that just don't have a back bone and take one for the team.

Everything comes down to I'm sueing u for this or that or my religious beliefs , bla bla bla.

Come on people. Get Ur head outa Ur azz and live.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So is this area closed to OHV's or not?
Cuz if it's not you can suck it. I'll ride there anyways and nothing anyone can do about it.
If you catch someone coming out of the bush drunk, or burning a couch and chucking garbage everywhere then fine, call the cops. Otherwise STFU. Enough crybabies out there already trying to get areas closed just cuz they are haters and don't even ride themselves. Plenty of other places for you to walk with your kids where OHV's are not permitted.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
This guy is azz clown he should get a life. Go to the park plenty other place to take your family, I highly doubt they are going walking out there. I live right there and use the area I really don't see this place as the ultimate sight seeing are get real. You want people to ride in Rocky and Vega, how about you go to the national parks and enjoy hikes, walks and nature where no OHV are allowed. TAKE A HIKE I_hate You JERK.

i_hate

Reaction score
So is this area closed to OHV's or not?
Cuz if it's not you can suck it. I'll ride there anyways and nothing anyone can do about it.
If you catch someone coming out of the bush drunk, or burning a couch and chucking garbage everywhere then fine, call the cops. Otherwise STFU. Enough crybabies out there already trying to get areas closed just cuz they are haters and don't even ride themselves. Plenty of other places for you to walk with your kids where OHV's are not permitted.

its not a riding area its a wildlife reserve theyve tried to get a staging area for it but they were shut down by parkland county and now trying to find a place for riders to go but if you want a good area to ride where locals wont be disturb head down to rr25 on 770 there is lots of riding down there by the river . i have 2 yz 125's and use to do freestyle motocross but thats where i ride its local and tons of fun plus they have wicked hill climbs , mud holes and etc down in that area so check it out but please dont come to hells half acre cause i will call the cops without hesitation cause your disturbing my peace and ive talked to the rcmp about this and it is against the law under the act of disturbing the peace so im just for warning people

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you seriously going to keep threatening the members of this site with violence and and violence using weapons?

At what point does a Mod step in here?

Willy never threatened anyone that I recall and he's gone. Kick this clowns ass off the site.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah we're having fun now joholio. Apparently he's a drilling rig worker that its his job to know pipeline depths. :)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Plus his spelling and grammar really make me want to take him seriously.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Disturbing the peace hours are from 11pm-7am in any public area..... As long as people are not ripping it up between those hours..... No disturbing the peace.... No RCMP would tell you other wise. Tress passing maybe given the area is actually off limits to atv traffic which it wasn't before as me and my brother frequented that area lots a few years back. But disturbing the peace?? Take that BS else where

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah plio we're having fun let him keep whinin he might have got it now though hes been quite for a couple hrs. Maybe he's getting some sleep finally

Top Bottom