Quad Riders Only

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats about the price I paid with pst and gst and shipping included. If you are interested, make sure to ask the seller if the price includes all brackets and anti rotation devices.

Polaris quotes about $3600.00 for the tracks and then you need to spend another $400.00 to mount them for installation kit.:rant:

Camoplast, a Canadian company mfg's E-Tatou, Traxion, and Giant. The others are Kimpex, TJD, & Mattracks/US made-heavy-hard steering-very pricey. Apache (Can Am) & Prospectors (Polaris) are made by Kimpex to the Mfgs specs.

Short of the loss of top speed, I think a Quad with tracks beats owning a Quad and a Sled for versatility. I'm really surprised at the lack of tracked quads in Ab and BC. Their use seems pretty regional.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge BRP and Polaris are snow only but several kits are for year around use. My E-Tatou basic model are snow only but if you run out of snow it is ok to travel 10 mph in the dry. Like you would have to do with a sled with sliders.

Tatou 4-S, TJD, Kimpex, & Mattrack have all season options.

Try this all season website.

MUDHEAD

Reaction score
Still riding my honda 400 all year round, It keeps going and going and going. I would like to buy a brute 750.

700 efi guy

Reaction score
haha I only have a quad, my firend just got a sled and now he says it's too cold to go out, sleds are fun but all that money for half of december, january and february. then cut that time in half cause it's - 40.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Rej here from Super Grip... Have a quad only... 06 660 Grizz Silver Tip... Quading can be done all year round... Sledding is fun but short lived aroud Alberta...

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i got is an ole 350 honda 4x4 and you couldn't pay me to use a sled. flying around on a quad in the snow is way better then on a sled plus the added bonus of being able to use them year round there is just no comparison in my mind then again some people use there sleds in the summer... at the drag strip now thats cool!! :cool:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BEST OF ALL 3 WORLDS....

Get to go stoopid fast, take some air, and enjoy +30c at home, orSouth of the line, with a set of paddles, and mohawks.

Play in the mud, cross a creek, haul fire wood. Back up without getting off, and........electric start.

Enjoy the steep, and deep......as long as it isn't -30

tash69

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone can tell me any quading areas in or around stony plain or edmonton.. thanks... n im new to this site so not to sure how to read or get responces so if you dont get a big fat THANKS to a reply i might not get it . so please email me haha.. if possible ... heykid69@ hotmail.com thanks so much

Top Bottom