Quad rally or poker run

Reaction score
Hey anybody heard of quad atv poker run or rallies in the north west of Alberta 2014. I know there is still snow on the ground but may have to book some days off to go to a couple

2013850xp

Reaction score
Hey anybody heard of quad atv poker run or rallies in the north west of Alberta 2014. I know there is still snow on the ground but may have to book some days off to go to a couple

There is one in hylo on march 22/23 weekend there are also a couple more I know of but don't know the dates yet. Two hills rally, goodfish, beaver lake, oinion lake I'll keep you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is one in hylo on march 22/23 weekend there are also a couple more I know of but don't know the dates yet. Two hills rally, goodfish, beaver lake, oinion lake I'll keep you posted!

Can you confirm your dates for Hylo? The Lac La Biche community site lists March 29th for the rally.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Further west, I look forward to the Robb rally which is usually mid-May. Hopefully we see the Edson rally again this year - I think it's usually in June but they did not have one last year. Two crazy rallies.

dutch

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyone know when the atv rally is in alder flats or medicene lake area

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know when the atv rally is in alder flats or medicene lake area

Medicine Lake was shut down about 3 years ago now by SRD, the area is too environmentally sensitive. I do not anticipate they will be allowed to start up again anytime soon.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medicine Lake was shut down about 3 years ago now by SRD, the area is too environmentally sensitive. I do not anticipate they will be allowed to start up again anytime soon.

Nope...way to much intervention from Big Brother anymore. I could probably be convinced to have a spring get together/fun ride out there, but the atv poker ralley is done.

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wait for a Rally? Why not just grab a couple of friends and hit the trails, go north, snow is minimal, trails are still frozen.

Top Bottom