Purchasing a 4K TV...suggestions?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hardly any 4k channels yet... Salesman at best buy said by the time the 4k channels catch up, 8k or something new will be out... We have 4k capability now, but no 4k tv yet, because we wanted the internet speed :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hardly any 4k channels yet... Salesman at best buy said by the time the 4k channels catch up, 8k or something new will be out... We have 4k capability now, but no 4k tv yet, because we wanted the internet speed :)

are you with Telus or Shaw? Telus does have some 4K channels already, and has 4K Netflix on their Set Top Boxes.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I got my new screen and couldn't be happier, went too Leon's, then the Brick, then Visions and got more than I bargained for. They put the Sharp 65 inch 7000 series on sale and the guy put that price on the 8000 series and guess who caught it lol. They honoured it and I scooped up a 65" inch Sharp 4K UHD Smart tv, thanks Visions , with optic connectivity on this unit I could care less about 4K, Telus has 2 channels on 4 k , tsn and one other. Fawk I love this tv ??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I got my new screen and couldn't be happier, went too Leon's, then the Brick, then Visions and got more than I bargained for. They put the Sharp 65 inch 7000 series on sale and the guy put that price on the 8000 series and guess who caught it lol. They honoured it and I scooped up a 65" inch Sharp 4K UHD Smart tv, thanks Visions , with optic connectivity on this unit I could care less about 4K, Telus has 2 channels on 4 k , tsn and one other. Fawk I love this tv ??
Open the YouTube app and search up some 4k video that way. You'll really be blown away

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Congrats, took me some getting used to

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's pretty Kool, wish there was more selection but defiantly gives you a good look!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getting 4 K boxes tommorro, should be Awsome watching movies in 4k

Top Bottom