PROVE MEDIA LIES

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is on YOU

Pick a MSM story that you think is a lie, YOU prove it with a credible source. Facts, Real undisputed, in context facts.

Don't make me work, it's on you to PROVE THE LIE. (hint: read careful because the trolls trick you)

We have to stop all this misinformation! It's not good, we need to be on the same page to stay strong and work together for OUR society. Divided we fall.

Keep it civil/productive NO COVID HERE

Last edited:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy phuk you need to open your eyes bro. They just linked Hillary Clinton dead to rights with fake Russia trump story. The only one involved with Russia is the American Democrats
From the other thread

Prove Hillary

Prove Trump Russia/Democrats

Quote Reply

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
because if you seriously believe MSM is lying prove it, it you don't really believe it, don't share it. jeez
Get stuffed ! You post what you want , who the hell do you think you are to suggest what others should post ! Don’t need some yappy moronic jaboney‘s opinion on who should post what .
Heres a post to fact check for ya ………. I think you’re an idiot !

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is on YOU

Pick a MSM story that you think is a lie, YOU prove it with a credible source. Facts, Real undisputed, in context facts.

Don't make me work, it's on you to PROVE THE LIE. (hint: read careful because the trolls trick you)

We have to stop all this misinformation! It's not good, we need to be on the same page to stay strong and work together for OUR society. Divided we fall.

Keep it civil/productive NO COVID HERE
You sound like government lawyer…. The government assumes you are guilty, up to you to prove you are innocent”. Rather than The government should provide proof you are guilty.

powderbound

Reaction score
Get stuffed ! You post what you want , who the hell do you think you are to suggest what others should post ! Don’t need some yappy moronic jaboney‘s opinion on who should post what .
Heres a post to fact check for ya ………. I think you’re an idiot !
You missed his point, and he never said what you could post only to provide factual data that can be defended in a discussion. that was my take away.

Top Bottom