Progress!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of these things is not like the other..... Who's got a keen eye?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 443

aocbiz

Reaction score
What are we looking at the shafts??
One is splined one is not.
Other than that ........ You got me.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the bolt patterns around the primary shaft compared to a stock proclimb.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aah!
you didn't have to tell coulda kept me looking.

hows the leg?

Hard for me not to spill the beans on this one, soooooo stoked to be making progress on this build, been wanting to do it ever since proclimb chassis came out. Should be a rocket.

Legs healing, slowly. I can walk now as of last week but can't go very far yet without having a crutch to lean on. Making good progress I guess considering the extent of the break. Hopefully I'll be cleared to go back to work next month once I see the docs.

aocbiz

Reaction score
Right on.."headed in the right direction then".

keep us posted on the rocket as it goes together

togo ripper

Reaction score
Very interested in this build! How does that 1000 motor fit any real modifications to get it in?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interested in this build! How does that 1000 motor fit any real modifications to get it in?

Aside from having to build a whole new tcl, motor plate, wiring harness, pipe, etc, no real modifications lol. I got lucky I bought the tcl off a guy who lost interest in finishing it. That was the hardest part. Mag side motor mounts are the same as the 800.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would it maybe be easier to build it with the turbo off the bat? I guess having a turbo before you would have a general idea how much room you need to leave for everything. Not bashing just curious since I've never really done anything for mods on any of my stuff besides a few bolt ons.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would it maybe be easier to build it with the turbo off the bat? I guess having a turbo before you would have a general idea how much room you need to leave for everything. Not bashing just curious since I've never really done anything for mods on any of my stuff besides a few bolt ons.

Shouldnt have any worries about putting a turbo on it. I've turbod 2 proclimbs already so I have a really good idea of how much room I have to play with. And by deleting the chain case and oil tank I'll be adding more space so I could get pretty creative. The pipe will be routed in almost the identical place the 800 pipe is so shouldn't be any figment issues for the turbo. Will have to see how much space is available for the throttle bodies, air box may be tricky.

Top Bottom