Pro Rmk Warranty

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask you guys that have bought and snow checked the new Pro Rmk what the waranty options are. I`ve spoken for a Snowcheck that somebody backed out of and have heard that there was warranty options only for snowchecked sleds. What is it one year polaris and three years aftermarket insurance or what. If you guys could clarify for me that would be great. I will be going to finalise the deal on WED.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Option 1. 2 years bumper to bumper. Option 2. 1 year bumper to bumper plus 3 additional years on the engine only.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Option 1 is a 4 year limited warranty. Year 1 is Polaris. Year 2 to 4 is third party. Option 2 is a second year power train only and $1,200 in gear. Most dealers were giving $800 of the sled price instead of the gear. I took the second option with $800 off. This is straight from the snow check pamphlet, so unless Polaris made a change, those are the deals. :beer:

rockydaug

Reaction score
I hear that Polaris is knocking 500 dollars off the price of the sleds that the dealers have in stock but this does not apply to the snow checks, once again we get a slap in the face, because we are willing to commit to the product. BS, Ski-Doo at least garranties the best price to the cutomers that snow check. come on Polaris get with the program.

RMKer

Reaction score
Whatever they are up here, were picking up in the south for 3000 less....

WITH warranty in the South though. (Keep in mind I've owned new sleds for 15+ years, and have never warrantied one of them!!!

Top Bottom