Powersports television show

WKR

Reaction score
Hey all,
Looking for some feed back and ideas. Me and my partners are doing 3 pilots for a powersports television show. We get tired of watching sled tv and sled trax run trail sleds across the lake..

First episode is a realworld review of an ever growing side by side market. We will take various brands out and put them through there paces out in the foot hills somewhere doing our best to show the full capacities of the things and of course Likly wreck a few. Anything in particular the general public would like to see, toss me some ideas.

The second episode will be a focus on tournament boats and surf boats exploiting the differences between the carols highe end boats outthe available for surfing.

The third episode will follow a carbon fibre m1100 turbo bike from start to finish then end with some real time footage head to head against some big boost hankies and 2 stroke turbos out around blue river and revelstike. The real stuff you don't ever get see on tv. Any thoughts and or comments to help make the pilots a success would be appreciated.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
get video of maxwell.....

Just sayin...

Hey all,
Looking for some feed back and ideas. Me and my partners are doing 3 pilots for a powersports television show. We get tired of watching sled tv and sled trax run trail sleds across the lake..

First episode is a realworld review of an ever growing side by side market. We will take various brands out and put them through there paces out in the foot hills somewhere doing our best to show the full capacities of the things and of course Likly wreck a few. Anything in particular the general public would like to see, toss me some ideas.

The second episode will be a focus on tournament boats and surf boats exploiting the differences between the carols highe end boats outthe available for surfing.

The third episode will follow a carbon fibre m1100 turbo bike from start to finish then end with some real time footage head to head against some big boost hankies and 2 stroke turbos out around blue river and revelstike. The real stuff you don't ever get see on tv. Any thoughts and or comments to help make the pilots a success would be appreciated.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Having a show who`s opinion isn`t paid for by the Big guys would be nice so that we can get real views of the products we buy. And don`t be afraid to say if something isn`t right with a product. I don`t watch those other programs any more because they all seem bias and read from an advertisement page. Good luck!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Having a show who`s opinion isn`t paid for by the Big guys would be nice so that we can get real views of the products we buy. And don`t be afraid to say if something isn`t right with a product. I don`t watch those other programs any more because they all seem bias and read from an advertisement page. Good luck!

I'm with extreme on this one too many shows read what their sponsors want them to say. And also follow what the real world buys I think that is why Snow Trax/Dirt Trax remains popular they will test every sled and bike not focused on the high end stuff, and there buildups are everyday stuff an everyday joe can do. Sure don't get me wrong everyone once in a while loves to see the if money was on object stuff but if a lots was focused on it would get old fast with the everyday joe, much like the car review shows always testing a BMW, Benz, Audi...if they do a truck it is a 4500 dually how many times have you seen them test a Dodge minivan, Chev cruze, Ford taurus.
Sure it is an opportunity to have fun and thrash someone elses stuff but in mt $.02 If you keep it real you will have the followers you need.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with extreme on this one too many shows read what their sponsors want them to say. And also follow what the real world buys I think that is why Snow Trax/Dirt Trax remains popular they will test every sled and bike not focused on the high end stuff, and there buildups are everyday stuff an everyday joe can do. Sure don't get me wrong everyone once in a while loves to see the if money was on object stuff but if a lots was focused on it would get old fast with the everyday joe, much like the car review shows always testing a BMW, Benz, Audi...if they do a truck it is a 4500 dually how many times have you seen them test a Dodge minivan, Chev cruze, Ford taurus.
Sure it is an opportunity to have fun and thrash someone elses stuff but in mt $.02 If you keep it real you will have the followers you need.

because those car tv shows would be boring!

Motoring TV covers all the fam jam cars on TSN

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice work. ive been thinking about this for years with sledding. i have the same feelings as you towards the current snowmobile television shows.

i agree with showing some cool big iron and projects. everyone loves to see that.

but i think just running some good stockers and lightly modded stockers to show people twhat simple mods can improve etcetc as thats what most people do.

80% of the mountain riders are on next to stock machines and a good review on some aftermarket products is what they would be looking for.

also some head to heads with stock machines. stuff like that. technical riding, climbs you name it.

but watching some flatlanders carve around in some powder on their firs trip ever out west is not my vision of entertainment.

keep up the good work and id love to help out. i have a home base/shop in valemount that could be of use for this snowmobile segment or future segments. i also know some great riders that people would probly be interested in watching.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears that MAXWELL has scared him off.....waaaay to go MAXWELL!!!!!

Top Bottom