power wheels kfx or peg perego outlaw

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know whats better?

I run polaris my self but a friends kid had the outlaw already.... i like the kfx in kawi green.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my grandson rode his polaris outlaw at the jamboree for 6-8 hours every day and never had a problem. only thing papa could not charge the batteries fast enough, if you do buy either one put rubber on the plastic wheels as gravel breaks them

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have the peg perego gator xuv, my daughter rides it almost every night in the summer for the last 2 yrs and it has held up well and not a single issue. I picked up the quick charger though because as Papajake says, you can't charge them fast enough with the stock trickle charger. I know its not the model you were asking for but I am very pleased with the peg perego brand. Hope that helps a little bit.

10-4

Reaction score
Can't say for either of those 2 models specifically, but we looked at Peg Perego gator too, but my 4 year olds knees rubbed on dash and 2 year old made the body flex getting into it. We went with Power Wheels "dune buggy". It has steel sub frame tubes. Felt a lot sturdier to me. Sits two side-by-side as well. On the ones we looked at, the power wheels seemed better quality and lower pricing. But that's 2 different models than what you were talking about. My 2 cents.

Sent from miPhone when I shouldn't be.

allseason

Reaction score
Just bought my 3 year old girl the gator, 2 speeds lockout which has been taken off she a speed demon lol, seat is adjustable, has a functioning tailgate and tilt box, cup holder seats 2 good little machine.

Top Bottom