Post your rant here

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish people would learn to burn ! I see it all the time , people light a fire then immediately choke it off so the smoke is falling down out of the chimney smoking up the neighborhood for hours .Gotta love that creosote smell . Another favourite bitch is people out collecting firewood in October. My statement is - that’s for next year…..right?
My firewood season will start in 2 months. For us it's great time to get it. No one else out and lots more dead trees around

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FTW has always meant F— The World and makes a really poor tattoo choice

It never means that something like tires, goggles, or pasta sauce are winning anything

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Junk appliances..... woke up this morning to my new deep freezer temp alarm beeping. I bought it Feb 4 2022.
Don't think I bought the extended warranty either.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The quality and longevity of most manufactured products has gone to crap. Been buying equipment for my business and over the last 3 years every item either has battery failure, board failure or the air pumps fall apart in the first few uses. Warrantee takes forever not even worth sending back for the time and inconvenience.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The quality and longevity of most manufactured products has gone to crap. Been buying equipment for my business and over the last 3 years every item either has battery failure, board failure or the air pumps fall apart in the first few uses. Warrantee takes forever not even worth sending back for the time and inconvenience.
It is a throw away world now, called my refrigeration contractor to see if he can have a look at it. If he can fix it for half the cost of a new one I'll go that route. Original cost was $900 plus tax.

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a worthwhile rant? Like I said before?
Lets think about sledding in BC...It's gonna be gone thanks to the NDP.
Two months left guys, what else can we do to prevent the takeover?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a worthwhile rant? Like I said before?
Lets think about sledding in BC...It's gonna be gone thanks to the NDP.
Two months left guys, what else can we do to prevent the takeover?
Nothing, government will push it through. Just ride wherever you want, might get a ticket. Might not, who's going to enforce anything??? plucking cops and co's can't even deal with squatters in the bush.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the ndp doing? I havent heard anything about no more sledding in bc

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Control to the natives might not be as bad as you think. Probably the easiest people that are bought off. If they can make money off it they will. The might sell access to everywhere.

Top Bottom