Pop, Fart POP Fart Misfire BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calling DOO Gods!!!!!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened yesterday with an XP in the group Etec. Jared rolled it over while it was running and got an air lock in the fuel line. We tipped it over to throttle side fired it up let it idle for a min and it cleared up completely. Tried the diff keys before that went though bunch of chit o2 sensors airboxes ect. Not sure if it will help ya but its what we ran into the other day good luck.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think i speak for maxwell when i say NOT TRUE!!! NO ETEC WILL POP OR FART OR HESITATE OR LET YOU DOWN NOT TRUE YOU LIE YOUR A HATER!!!!!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let yall know, new plugs, dry ECM, new Plug wires and boots, and a fresh glop of dielectric grease in everything and she's good as new!!!!!! Went fora 80-odd some km ride yesterday (warm wet snow) and never EVER had a problem..... Actually now that both plugs are supplying spark equally and on time.....

Just wanted to say thanks for alll your help guys and gals..... Still prob gonna Check a '13 but the REV will be converted over to the wifeys sled.....

Take car all, happy sledding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let yall know, new plugs, dry ECM, new Plug wires and boots, and a fresh glop of dielectric grease in everything and she's good as new!!!!!! Went fora 80-odd some km ride yesterday (warm wet snow) and never EVER had a problem..... Actually now that both plugs are supplying spark equally and on time.....

Just wanted to say thanks for alll your help guys and gals..... Still prob gonna Check a '13 but the REV will be converted over to the wifeys sled.....

Take car all, happy sledding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice good to here! It's so maddening when your sled won't run!

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got it figured. Finally dropped my sled off at the shop. My problem was a broken wire in the ignition coil and a new end cap.

Top Bottom