Police shootings

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
So what's your folks take on the protests, and what is your opinion on these recent police shootings in the US? Pretty crazy stuff.. My opinion there should be a trial.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy was just shot dead in Victoria BC. He was holding a 2x4.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got no problem with the shootings, remove your hoody and dont go looking for trouble, i know there are some bad cops but there are more bad people out there. Ask questions later. So much riff raff out there.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I can see trying to stop someone with a non fatal shot, but it seems this guy pretty much unloaded the gun on this kid. where do you draw the line. cops are not supposed to be judge jury and executioner. WTF? seems there were a lot of witnesses saying claiming otherwise.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea the guy also tried to fight the cop and tried to grab his gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I am trying to look at this from both sides. not defending the dead kid, or the cop, and certainly don't condone the actions of protesters. But how does something like this happen and without some kind of judicial trail. put him in front of a jury. any ordinary citizen would end up in court...

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

Ted NugentMusician/Band · 2,303,926 Likes
· November 24 at 7:07pm ·

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bull**** "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you ****in idiots. Drive safely.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
White Police Chief Loses It and Tells the Blunt TRUTH About Black Crime [VIDEO]

The activists accused Flynn of not taking a recent officer-involved shooting seriously.
That shooting ended with a black man named Donte Hamilton dead. The officer was defending himself from a potentially deadly attack by the deranged Hamilton, who had taken a police baton and violently assaulted the responding officer.
As in Ferguson, groups very quickly accused white officers of being racist and of targeting blacks for no reason.

At a police commission meeting related to that shooting, protesters began disrupting the group and shouting anti-police phrases at officers.
They also singled out Chief Flynn as being uncaring and mocked him for being on his cell phone during part of the meeting.
There was only one problem: Flynn was actually on his phone being notified about a drive-by shooting that was carried out by a black gang, which took the life of a 5-year-old girl.
When a reporter outside the meeting brought up the phone call as a way to belittle Chief Flynn, he took it personally — and unleashed a verbal thrashing on the gathered crowd. [H/T ]

“I was on my phone, that’s true,” Flynn began. “I was following developments with a 5-year-old little girl, sitting on her dad’s lap who just got shot in the head by a drive by shooting.”
Then his demeanor changed, and Flynn appeared visibly upset by the words he had just spoken.
“If some of the people here gave a good ******* about the victimization of people in this community by crime, I’d take some of their invective more seriously.”
Then Flynn turned his righteous anger toward the race baiters, who were trying to use every event a to call white officers racist.
“The greatest racial disparity in the city of Milwaukee is getting shot and killed, hello! 80 percent of my homicide victims every year are African American. 80 percent of our aggravated assault victims are African American.”
He tore into the the people trying to use a police-involved shooting to push an agenda, instead of facing the real crime that is happening all around them.
“Now, they know all about the last three people that have been killed by the Milwaukee police department over the course of the last several years,” the upset Flynn stated. “There’s not one of them, can name one of the last three homicide victims we’ve had in this city.”
He continued: “This city is at risk all right — but it’s not because men and women in blue risk their lives protecting it.”
The veteran officer then tried to calm himself before finishing up with one final point.
“We’re going up there, and there’s a bunch of cops processing the scene of a dead kid. And they’re the ones that are gonna be out there patrolling and stopping suspects that might have guns under the front seat. They’re the ones that are gonna take the risk to their lives, to try to clean this thing up.”
The video is a moving reminder that it is easy to criticize the police — but the reality is, they are the ones who face crime and violence on a daily basis, so that others don’t have to.
It is refreshing to see this kind of brutal honesty about the black-on-black gang crime that is destroying cities… and to be reminded about who actually has to deal with it.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jebus, every kid 3 years old and older knows what a police officer is. The younger these little pricks get shot by police, the sooner we get them out of society's hair.

Besides, shooting a kid seems to be a great way draw riot happy idiots out in the open where the police can shoot them all without the expense of having to look for them.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to look at this from both sides. not defending the dead kid, or the cop, and certainly don't condone the actions of protesters. But how does something like this happen and without some kind of judicial trail. put him in front of a jury. any ordinary citizen would end up in court...

I thought they had a grand jury and decided there wasn't enough for a formal trial? Why don't they use the surveillance camera photo instead of the nice picture of the kid in headphones on TV all the time??

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whether or not the officer used excessive force is a mute point in my opinion. Dont attack a cop and he wont shoot you.....whether it be once or 12 times. They are in a really tough position, putting thier lives on the line every day for a society that does not appreciate them. I could never do it. Sure there are some bad ones out there, but the large majority are good people.

As far as the race thing, I think its about time we throw all this political correctness BS out the window and start calling a spade a spade. Maybe the reason that the big bad police keep arresting black people is because black people keep committing crimes????

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I cannot argue that point deaner. I cannot imagine having to del with some of the stuff the police do. no doubt. and as far as racism I pretty much hate everyone equally. Other than perhaps my rat bag cheating ex lol. She has a special place in my heart with extra resentment and regret... but hey that's a whole new thread... I somewhat understand the publics rage. no matter if this was a justified shooting or not it seems there is plenty of evidence for a trial so why the grand jury decided otherwise is a mystery to me. No reason this police officer should not have his day in court. If it was justified so be it, but the way that went down seems kind of sketchy to me

Pantherscry

Reaction score
I can see trying to stop someone with a non fatal shot, but it seems this guy pretty much unloaded the gun on this kid. where do you draw the line. cops are not supposed to be judge jury and executioner. WTF? seems there were a lot of witnesses saying claiming otherwise.

Police are trained to kill if they fire the gun. The point of this is the gun should only be used if there is no other choice and life is at risk. It sounds to me like Brown wasn't exactly as innocent as the crowds are making him out to be. But then again if you think looting and burning is a useful protest then I guess you might stand up for him.............also the shop keeper that Brown roughed up had his store looted minutes after the verdict came down showing that many of these people are there just for the violence. Things may need to change with the way police handle these situations but destroying your town is not a good way to bring change.......

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I think part of the problem with a lot of kids now is a general lack of respect. They have been raised in a society when their parents are scared to spank them when they did wrong. If a kid has no respect for their parents, then who do they respect? I got spanked when I was bad kid... didn't ruin me! then on top of that they grow up playing grand theft auto, and whatever else, and think they can live life that way.

Perhaps the kid had what's coming to him, but its not some police officers job to make that choice.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Police are trained to kill if they fire the gun. The point of this is the gun should only be used if there is no other choice and life is at risk. It sounds to me like Brown wasn't exactly as innocent as the crowds are making him out to be. But then again if you think looting and burning is a useful protest then I guess you might stand up for him.............also the shop keeper that Brown roughed up had his store looted minutes after the verdict came down showing that many of these people are there just for the violence. Things may need to change with the way police handle these situations but destroying your town is not a good way to bring change.......

This is correct, all training is center of mass for effect. Training also creates a situation of muscle and memory reflex reaction that (IMHO) reduces ones capacity to change the outcome once things get that far. Yes training is in place for target identification but in this case the target was established. I crack up every time I see people condem or critique(sp) police or other enforcement people (example: guard in the parliment) about the outcome or personal proformance under a stressful combat situation. This is urban combat. Anyone that thinks pulling a loaded weapon on another human with intent is easy think again. Was it right this thug suffers from lead poisoning, I am not going to judge I wasn't there and I will never know the entire story.

As for the shaved apes destroying the place in "protest". Bean bag rounds to the face, water canons and pepper spray, follow up with flash bangs riot gear and hand cuffs. Nothing but a bunch of A**holes.

Does anyone wonder how much mental and emotional stress the officer is under with all this?? No one seams to give a Sh!t about that!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has not helped with Obama at the helm.....every time one of these little black thugs gets wasted, he has a big speech about it.
It would be nice if he set an example , not stirred the pot !!

Top Bottom