pole dancer

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Errr.........you wouldn't have a phone number would you? Just professional interest is all errrr....

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that is why I go to the strippers. Some of them are super talented and put on a really great show and have other talents to show off then just tits and azz. Awesome. Although I know tits an azz are a great asset as well ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that is why I go to the strippers. Some of them are super talented and put on a really great show and have other talents to show off then just tits and azz. Awesome. Although I know tits an azz are a great asset as well ;)

uh huh just for the show ya right:rolleyes:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I don't mind the rest if she's hot. Some of the chicks they bring in though I haveta wonder if they just scrounged up some "bottom of the barrel" retiree .......

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, thats some real talent!

Although I thought she was goin to fall at 3:48

I took pole dancing classes: after having tried some of the basic moves, I have a whole new respect for these pole-buffers. It takes some major athleticism to make this stuff look easy and artistic.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took pole dancing classes: after having tried some of the basic moves, I have a whole new respect for these pole-buffers. It takes some major athleticism to make this stuff look easy and artistic.

you gave up?!?!?

Top Bottom