Polaris RZR

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many members here on the site have a RZR and what would be some of the best mods you have done? Anyone running boost?

I have an '09 LE with approx. 680 miles on it so far and no problems as of yet. The 2" RDC lift was money well spent to keep me from dragging the butt over dead fall trees. Have been thinking about installing either an Aerocharger or MCX turbo kit this winter. Pro's..... Con's...

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 09 rzr, best mods I've done to it were the lift and good mud tires/rims as well as a home made snorkel kit.
Most of my riding is mud and tight trails so I don't plan or have any need to do any engine mods other than maybe a clutch kit.

fowler2484

Reaction score
A good addition for the Winter is a Bushwacker Enclosure.

See

Joe

Attachments

• DSC01939.jpg
    DSC01939.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01950.jpg
    DSC01950.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 54

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an '09 Rzr, best mod i did was the tire. Im going to put the DMC pipe and module on it. Heard good reviews sounds nice and its a 19% increase for the machine. I was at cycle works and seen the boosted Rzr go. it was nice until the rod blew threw the case and left a nice patch of oil!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the boosted RZR go but did see parts of the engine sitting on the service counter...lol. I think maybe it wasn't properly set up????

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just intalled the 2 inch RDC lift on my wifes.
Has anyone put offset rims or wheel spaces on.
Just wondering if it will tip easier with the lift?

scorpio

Reaction score
I just intalled the 2 inch RDC lift on my wifes.
Has anyone put offset rims or wheel spaces on.
Just wondering if it will tip easier with the lift?

I have tipped mine on its side twice since installing the lift. You are raising the centre of gravity so I put 1" spacers on the back and that seemed to make it as stable as stock height.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 RZR-S - no mods really needed on the S :) it's awesome the way it is...a few polaris bolt on items and you're good to go!

...only have about 50km's on it (the buddies have been driving me crazy by giving lame excuses ever since i bought it and really haven't had a chance to really go test it out yet)...so maybe down the road it'll require some more performance, but out of the box it's pretty impressive :d

polaris god

Reaction score
i have a rzr le, snorkels, 2" rubberdown lift, 2" rear spacers, 1" front spacers, itp 106ss rims, 27" mud bugs. 300watt rockfort fosgate amp, 10"sub, 2 focal 6.5" speakers, ipod touch. about to install the muzzy exhaust this weekend. i wouldnt trade any of it off.. i love everything about this machine so far.... i had a brute force... bought this for my wife and now i ride it every weekend... and the brutes for sale!!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The muzzy has always been the true performer, I know the rhino guys like them and you can install whisper cores in the fall for hunting season.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i've heard alot about the Muzzy exhaust. Im probably going to go with it. i also see the Bikeman exhuast is getting really good reviews.

dirtydodge

Reaction score
I have the same one you do

I love it .27's , 3 lift , pipe , rock sliders come in handy seems like way too much , 4 point's , snorkel, looking into clutch kits and chips right now , if turbos were not so dang $ but then you should really tear into the motor and beef it up . RZR is awsome ...

Top Bottom