Polaris RZR-S

BMWer

Reaction score
Anyone else have a RZR-S. Picked up mine 2 weeks ago and had a blast with it in AZ. Price in Calgary, Alberta $17,000 CDN plus GST...price in Great Falls, MT....$13,539 USD. I was looking at the Ranger HD...but for $670 more, I decided to try the RZR-S. I am glad I did.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are looking at a RZR the small one. Just started looking,can you pm me the realer name.

Top Dog

Reaction score
I have a rzr for sale and it has a turbo and a suspension kit and s&s weels 2006 phone kamloops 250-828-0235 now its a real RZZZZR

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 2010 RZR-S in Barrhead.....16,500 cdn....and no having to mess around with shipping or customs....p[lus good to support the local guy - you'll be happy you did when it comes time for service! JP made it worth the drive...

And yes it was an awesome purchase - what a fantastic machine!

feyd

Reaction score
Picked up my 2010 RZR-S in Barrhead.....16,500 cdn....and no having to mess around with shipping or customs....p[lus good to support the local guy - you'll be happy you did when it comes time for service! JP made it worth the drive...

And yes it was an awesome purchase - what a fantastic machine!

:nopics:

:d

Reaction score
I have an '09 RZR-S and I love it. It's now sporting a BeaverPro cab with heater and windshield wiper. Winter driving is now much more enjoyable!

fireman205

Reaction score
Did you get any extras with your RZR-S? I'm trying to find a good dealer to work with as US prices vs. Canadian prices are quite different.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem is with the US stuff is if you have a problem. They usually end up at the bottom of the warrenty pile.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem is with the US stuff is if you have a problem. They usually end up at the bottom of the warrenty pile.

Very true

Wife put 1000 km on her rzr in 4 months and no problems with it.
Just did regular service on it

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get any extras with your RZR-S? I'm trying to find a good dealer to work with as US prices vs. Canadian prices are quite different.

With the dollar gaining over the US greenback,.. it will be even MORE practical to shop south of the border.

ratdci

Reaction score
I have an '09 RZR-S and I love it. It's now sporting a BeaverPro cab with heater and windshield wiper. Winter driving is now much more enjoyable!

hello I purchased this same cab a few months ago, wondering if you have had any trouble with doors staying adjusted????

eoo

Reaction score
Anyone else have a RZR-S. Picked up mine 2 weeks ago and had a blast with it in AZ. Price in Calgary, Alberta $17,000 CDN plus GST...price in Great Falls, MT....$13,539 USD. I was looking at the Ranger HD...but for $670 more, I decided to try the RZR-S. I am glad I did.

Just bought new rzr-s from Rally in Prince Albert for about the same price CND. Not many miles on it yet, but its fun

Top Bottom