RZR modifications in Calgary and area

gaar1976

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a person or shop that does modifications and addons for RZRs in Calgary and area or Southern Alberta? When I talk to the different dealerships in town they don't seems to know much more than me in terms of available mods and addons, plus their pricing seems too high. I am thinking about a lift kit, upgraded skid plates, perhaps a stereo, amongst other mods for my RZR. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ebay, bought my stereo, lift and many other parts that way to save $$, the skid plates and anthing with some weight/size are the only things that you may have to buy from your dealer because of the high price of shipping larger items.

gaar1976

Reaction score
Thanks BFB. What about someone to do the install or mod work (for the less mechanically-inclined)?

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Thanks BFB. What about someone to do the install or mod work (for the less mechanically-inclined)?

I am sure you could easly find someone to do the work. If I was near there all it would take is a call and a case of beer :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:(that you would supply). If you don't have any buddies that can do the work. Go make friends with one of the mechanics at the dealership and pay him cash after hours.(and/or beer if he wants :d) Also pay attention and you will find that they are not that hard to work on. :rolleyes:
Lots of info rite here in the forums and allways someone willing to help! I recieved a complete service manual for my 08 RZR that someone sent me in a e-mail when I was looksing for a torque spec! Great people here.....

Half the fun (well maybe not half) for me is working on it, and it's a good reason to stay in the garage!:d

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Doug at Ronin Motorcycle Works in Sylvan Lake. I'm sure he could fix you up, plus he does great motor work if you want to go down that road in the future.

gaar1976

Reaction score
Thanks, TMM. I'll give him a call. Anyone know of someone in Calgary, Lethbridge or Pincher Creek areas? Cheers

Top Bottom