Please bow your head in a moment of silence

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Why is that you get a +8 day in January and lose and foot of snow overnight but you get +15 in April for days on end and fug all melts???

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, I was talking to an ol farmer today. He says it will be warm this week then were gonna get pounded with snow and cold. Those ol b*astards no their weather hahaha cross our fingers he is right !!!

Yeah I consult my grandfather before I believe any "pro weather man" on the damn TV :p

I hope it gets below 0 again and the snow catches up, I'm going to look at a new sled tomorrow night :(

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figures that we'd get 4"-5" over the past 2 days just to head into the weekend with +2 temps :rant:

Just can't win. Better get out there tomorrow before it's gone again :(

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If you want it to snow.........watch the 2013 SnowDance.

The more that watch it, the more it will snow.........hahahaha

And don't just take a peek with one eye; watch the whole darn thing and keep the SnowGods happy!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this rate I will be be getting the lawn mower out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my uneconomical boost

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im srry guys :( I think I did a bad thing.... A really really bad thing. I kinda wished the other night for it to be spring/summer and that I was starting my summer practicum already and enjoying my summer by the lake and with friends! Why because I knew this winter and next winter was gonna be a write off due to college and well I just wanted to skip to the fun parts! Sorry guys, hope you can forgive me! :p

Top Bottom