PLACE YOUR BET...FLAMES vs OILERS

G

Guest1

Heading to a AI just south of Playa Del Carmen on Sunday! Save some of that warm weather for me!

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GRD

Another GREAT day in Playa...80 right now...MUGGY and going to 90...Not a cloud in the sky....:D

I was watching the local news, weather and sports (which is all soccer and baseball...:() and hear their are some wicked storms heading this way next week...:eek:

OVER!!!

ps...j/k on the weather...have a GREAT flight and FUN when you are here....:D

GRD

Reaction score
HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GRD

Another GREAT day in Playa...80 right now...MUGGY and going to 90...Not a cloud in the sky....:D

I was watching the local news, weather and sports (which is all soccer and baseball...:() and hear their are some wicked storms heading this way next week...:eek:

OVER!!!

ps...j/k on the weather...have a GREAT flight and FUN when you are here....:D

How long are you there for?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THAT'S TOO BAD GUYS... Y'ALL SHOULDA BEEN ON THE WEST SIDE OF MEXICO.... HOTTER AND "NO" WIND.:eek: BEST MARGUERITA'S IN THE WORLD ARE HERE.... THIS IS WHERE TEQUILA WAS INVENTED AND THE BLUE AGAVE FIELDS ARE INCREDIDIBLE....WOW.... SPECTACULAR, AND TEQUILA FACTORIES EVERYWHERE. S&M NEEDS TO BUY A TEQUILA FACTORY!!!! LOL:D
GOT TEQUILA?

G

Guest1

Way to go Flames....:D....to the Fans in LOSERTON...that is one heck of a club and they will be serious contenders one day for the playoffs....;)

OVER!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Flames....:D....to the Fans in LOSERTON...that is one heck of a club and they will be serious contenders one day for the playoffs....;)

OVER!!!
It is a heck of a team. But with sal.caps. and ufa's that team will be torn apart in their prime years.And once again be the loserton's from loserton:D:D:D:D

G

Guest1

Typical LOSERTON FANS Rucky and Summitric
The always next year syndrome
Still critisizing the other team
Making excuses
Fact: YOU LOST= YOUR A LOSER
FACT: WE WON= WE ARE WINNERS
MAN UP SUMMITRIC
GROW UP RUCKY
If we are done in 4 .........it's four more than you ya LOSER
Who real is a FLAMEOUT? We are in you are out. I think you FLAMED OUT.
Thanks:D:D:D:D BAHAWABAHAWABAHAWABAHAWABAHAWABAHAWA. DID I SAY THE OILERS ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

GOT LMPhAO!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to retract the WE ARE IN statement.:confused:
The rest can stand;):p:D

Top Bottom