Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What size are those wheels? I'm surprised that the disc brakes can fit in them.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the second one of these scooters with training wheels I have seen in the Park. The first had a wannabe biker black leather and all with the oll lady riding bitch. Couldn't get a pic of that one.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 773
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 781

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy using a cane getting on one of these... Good to see more elderly and disabled "ridin"...

This is the second one of these scooters with training wheels I have seen in the Park. The first had a wannabe biker black leather and all with the oll lady riding bitch. Couldn't get a pic of that one.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least those stacks aren't on some fawkers 1 ton...Lol

I fail to see how this belongs in
This thread? 😡.. Those stacks honestly look great, I've never seen or heard anyone diss big fat stacks on a semi? Looks fawking unreal to me, bet that bad boy rumbles.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, I know a guy from around there with the same setup. In fact it may even be him - Kokanee800 would know for sure. I remember his setup looking a bit more sturdy (maybe welded to the frame) but I also had a few (ok a lot) of teas in me when I was looking at it. Looked like a pretty sweet idea to me at the time.

yes Kerry has that set up, he removes his end gate and it sits tight to he box (tiggght like a tigr lol) so he can park behind his fuel tank- good setup- goes right into his hitch

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I found myself conflicted... Lol
I find the line can be crossed with douche baggieness rather than chezzy. A little to much chrome and mods and the driver wearing white oakleys and well, you know what I mean.

Top Bottom