Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Daniel

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363789795.666156.jpg

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just goes to show that inbreeding is alive and well in Alberta.

I'm just imagining if that hitch extension broke... the truck would veer off to the side and jacknife the whole thing. I would have called the cops on that one.That is just plain dangerous for everyone, especially the driver.

Safety chain looks pretty cheesy too.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have called the cops on that one.That is just plain dangerous for everyone, especially the driver.

I contemplated it. But the last time I called the cops I got in ch!t for using 911 and I don't know the none emergency number. A car was abandon in the middle of the highway (right in the middle of a two lane highway). They took the info.....I got a call later that day giving me ch!t for using 911????

I was going to pull into the scale and report it but the scale was closed, wasn't sure if they still had enforcement on site when they are closed.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary stuff right there...people are tarded

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I contemplated it. But the last time I called the cops I got in ch!t for using 911 and I don't know the none emergency number. A car was abandon in the middle of the highway (right in the middle of a two lane highway). They took the info.....I got a call later that day giving me ch!t for using 911????

I was going to pull into the scale and report it but the scale was closed, wasn't sure if they still had enforcement on site when they are closed.

wow im surprised, that scale is almost always open. ive seen it open sunday night at like 7-8pm once. but yeah i would have searched leduc rcmp and got their main offcie number if going south and edmonton city police if headed north

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is his license plate supposed to read "poacher"? Real stand-up guy; nice stacks

RockSmasher

Reaction score
Cheez Car.jpg

Sorry for the tiny pic. Dumbass Iphone. Saw this gem Northbound on Hwy 2 South of Leduc. It's about an 89 Integra with a spoiler attached to the 2" ball in the reciever. Plus the mandatory 6" fart can muffler. About a 55 year old guy driving it.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 153440

Sorry for the tiny pic. Dumbass Iphone. Saw this gem Northbound on Hwy 2 South of Leduc. It's about an 89 Integra with a spoiler attached to the 2" ball in the reciever. Plus the mandatory 6" fart can muffler. About a 55 year old guy driving it.

I always smile when I see a big spoiler on a front wheel drive car lol

RockSmasher

Reaction score
Yup. Makes as much sense as the retarded 6" muffler on it. Going from an 1 1/4" exhaust tube from the manifold to a 6" dump out the back. I guess it's no different than those f@gs with the dual 8" stacks in there boxes that are fed by one 4" downpipe.

RockSmasher

Reaction score
That is absolutely fantastic. Great find Pinner. Any time I build something I think is half @ssed, I'm going back to those pics and having a stare.

Top Bottom