Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thread is 255 pages long because people get" funny " and 'cheesy'' mixed up BIG difference. THe guys with crap plastered all over there truck are cheesy. The guy with the F1fiddy with all the stars and whatever all over his truck a few pages back and the guy with the mid 90's dodge with stacks, flaps, antlers, chrome , duals, balls hangin from the hitch, tractor lights, fender flares and grab handles about fiddy pages back are the winners in my book. WE SHOULD START A THREAD WITH ONLY FROMAGE SH&T!!!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350245908.347392.jpg
Winning!

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably think the reason people are gawking at them is because they think those stacks are really cool. Little do they know they just made Snow and Muds Cheesiest Chit Ever!
i have allways woundered where these idiot's friends are? If one of my friends tried this there would be an intervention RIGHT QUICK to slap the ch!t outa him

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably think the reason people are gawking at them is because they think those stacks are really cool. Little do they know they just made Snow and Muds Cheesiest Chit Ever!

now those would look sweet on that mustang, ken! just sayin, tells everyone you have arrived. hehe

Top Bottom