Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if I posted this one yet. I know a guys gotta do what needs to be done, but looks goofy.

Attachments

• Mudflaps.jpg
    Mudflaps.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 435

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Chevy Spark, or a Volks Beetle is one thing (I still think they're ridonk, btw), but a Dodge Ram pick up is a whooooooooooooooole different level of cheese.

A block away from my house there's a lady that sell Mary K and she has a pink Ford Escape with eye brows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit being a puzzy and answer lol

"Rock tamers mounted on hitch. Not truck. Having giant rock dings in your trailers is far cheesier" imo.
emoji482.png

I don't think I want to answer questions from someone who would put rock tamer bar on his truck , not the hitch . :)

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Rock tamers mounted on hitch. Not truck. Having giant rock dings in your trailers is far cheesier" imo.http://emoji.tapatalk-cdn.com/emoji482.png

I don't think I want to answer questions from someone who would put rock tamer bar on his truck , not the hitch . :)

You are truly going out of your way to be a dink so I will explain.

I said that yes they are mounted to the hitch(where they should be, although some old timers leave them mounted to the truck, not my idea, but hey). The cheesy part of the pic was the exhaust coming thru. I didnt see that and thought it was just the rock tamers. I made a huuuuuge mistake by not seeing that. I am here admitting this point and you can now admit you are a Doo riding homo. Just like me. Lmfao

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are truly going out of your way to be a dink so I will explain.

I said that yes they are mounted to the hitch(where they should be, although some old timers leave them mounted to the truck, not my idea, but hey). The cheesy part of the pic was the exhaust coming thru. I didnt see that and thought it was just the rock tamers. I made a huuuuuge mistake by not seeing that. I am here admitting this point and you can now admit you are a Doo riding homo. Just like me. Lmfao

Lucky for you that you don't have to go out of your way. :)

Top Bottom