Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Oh chit. Looks like the Ontario mob just rolled into town.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Heard a nice rumble from a challenger pulling up to the pumps, then realized it was a motorbike behind this car...... Was I surprised when I heard this challenger....working side pipes on a v6 automatic sounds really cheezy......

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 562
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 569
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 571

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA!! I know that guy.... and YA it's cheezy.. LOL

Heard a nice rumble from a challenger pulling up to the pumps, then realized it was a motorbike behind this car...... Was I surprised when I heard this challenger....working side pipes on a v6 automatic sounds really cheezy......

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a guy on the shuswap buzzing around us while we were trolling and he came so close we seen his kids eyes with a scared look while coming towards us on the tube. They had to bail off otherwise it would have been close. 1000 km of shoreline and they have to be on top of us. :nono:

Theres a guy in a trailer camped right on the boat launch ramp at Bighorn Dam tonite... My cummins with 5" exhaust should send a message when I launch my boat first thing tomorrow... Muahahaha. :nopics:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup all that black is lineX ??? Looked hideous! Then douse bag did 70kmh of smoke threw the Home Depot parking lot until my cart got away from me!!!...hey lineX does help!

Top Bottom