Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, Yesterday, I saw a cheezy '09 f 150 in the west end princess auto parking lot.
He has those fake exhaust things in the bottom back corner of the cab, a fake intake scoop, side, back and sunroof smoked window deflectors, a ford racing licence plate, a couple of v8 badges stolen from an escape, those hideous flames that you can buy to put on the f-150 logos, a rear spoiler and more.
He was parked at a 30 degree angle in a full lot, taking up 2 spaces. I was about to pull out my phone to take a bunch of pics, and then his alarm chirped, and he remote started it and jumped in. Since I had the same truck without all that $hit, he looked at me, and saw that I was laughing at his truck.... Oh yeah, he also had twin rear exhaust exiting out of the rear bumper.
Total e-bay accessory truck..

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, Yesterday, I saw a cheezy '09 f 150 in the west end princess auto parking lot.
He has those fake exhaust things in the bottom back corner of the cab, a fake intake scoop, side, back and sunroof smoked window deflectors, a ford racing licence plate, a couple of v8 badges stolen from an escape, those hideous flames that you can buy to put on the f-150 logos, a rear spoiler and more.
He was parked at a 30 degree angle in a full lot, taking up 2 spaces. I was about to pull out my phone to take a bunch of pics, and then his alarm chirped, and he remote started it and jumped in. Since I had the same truck without all that $hit, he looked at me, and saw that I was laughing at his truck.... Oh yeah, he also had twin rear exhaust exiting out of the rear bumper.
No "The Rock" sticker in the back window?hahahaha

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was for sale in the agricom basement at a car show a couple years ago, had about 6 oil puddles under it, pretty much covers the whole drivetrain. does anyone remember the old late 70's 2 dr baby blue lincoln all jacked? he used to roll on the northside with his buddy in another jacked boat of a car, cant remember what that car was

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
inconsiderate self centered db's like this REALLY rub me the wrong way. his window was BEGGIN for a loogie

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340687779.734011.jpg

Saw this on the way home today. And yes he was wearing white sunglasses....

Top Bottom