Peacefull gathering.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Natalie klein share with friends.

Huge convoy at that church starting at 10am Sunday... then 12 at Edmonton ledge then will start blocking hiways with thousands of vehicles. Its the last option to release Alberta from lockdowns. If the government wants to lockdown , let's give them a total lockdown

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Natalie klein share with friends.

Huge convoy at that church starting at 10am Sunday... then 12 at Edmonton ledge then will start blocking hiways with thousands of vehicles. Its the last option to release Alberta from lockdowns. If the government wants to lockdown , let's give them a total lockdown

Ya these types of protests always seem to capture the hearts of people.

Can't find something better to do on a Saturday? Your now getting to the same level as the rail blockades and public sit ins

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya these types of protests always seem to capture the hearts of people.

Can't find something better to do on a Saturday? Your now getting to the same level as the rail blockades and public sit ins
I agree. Need to be better than the green crowd and indigenous are. All they do is create more hate.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Need to be better than the green crowd and indigenous are. All they do is create more hate.
Take masks off this ends now. If your boss fires you. Sue him. If we stop masking this ends now. I’m to the point where I pulled over and Tell people on the street wearing masks outside their idiots. I was having a bad day.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take masks off this ends now. If your boss fires you. Sue him. If we stop masking this ends now. I’m to the point where I pull over and Yell at people on the street wearing masks outside, fawking idiots

Why does others wearing masks bother you? A&W requires us to wear pants, never once been yelled at for wearing pants in public. Seems just as constraing as a mask or shirt.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does others wearing masks bother you? A&W requires us to wear pants, never once been yelled at for wearing pants in public. Seems just as constraing as a mask or shirt.
If people are dumb enough to wear a mask on a pedal bike or walking their dogs that really bothers me. That’s a sign that my freedom is farther away than we think because people are stupid. Especially when you’re wearing a mask for a fake virus hoax

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If people are dumb enough to wear a mask on a pedal bike or walking their dogs that really bothers me. That’s a sign that my freedom is farther away than we think because people are stupid. Especially when you’re wearing a mask for a fake virus hoax

So someone's actions that have no direct affect on you bothers you? They look stupid and that bothers you? Seems silly to take it to the point of yelling at people walking down the street that aren't bothering you. Seems a little Karen like. Are you a Karen?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So someone's actions that have no direct affect on you bothers you? They look stupid and that bothers you? Seems silly to take it to the point of yelling at people walking down the street that aren't bothering you. Seems a little Karen like. Are you a Karen?
I guess it really bothers me because it proves how long it’s gonna take for people to wake up. BC has less than 2000 dead yet everyone wears masks. Time to wake up people. you can Keep wearing your mask. Keep destroying your children’s futures. Keep letting people die without Heath care and funerals. Myself I refuse. These masks might as well have swastikas on them

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it really bothers me because it proves how long it’s gonna take for people to wake up. BC has less than 2000 dead yet everyone wears masks. Time to wake up people. you can Keep wearing your mask. Keep destroying your children’s futures. Keep letting people die without Heath care and funerals. Myself I refuse. These masks might as well have swastikas on them

Just so I'm understanding this correctly, wearing a mask is destroying people's future and is equivalent to totalitarian dictatorship equal to genocide?

Pretty these mirror the same arguments that were made when seat belt and helmet laws came into affect. Or drinking and driving or even the notion of taking your garbage to a designated disposal facility rather than throwing it in the ditch.

Point is yes, someone driving, walking biking etc looks bloody stupid wearing a mask and I'm pretty sure we can all agree at that point its completely useless and unnecessary. But is yelling at someone for doing so any better?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so I'm understanding this correctly, wearing a mask is destroying people's future and is equivalent to totalitarian dictatorship equal to genocide?

Pretty these mirror the same arguments that were made when seat belt and helmet laws came into affect. Or drinking and driving or even the notion of taking your garbage to a designated disposal facility rather than throwing it in the ditch.

Point is yes, someone driving, walking biking etc looks bloody stupid wearing a mask and I'm pretty sure we can all agree at that point its completely useless and unnecessary. But is yelling at someone for doing so any better?
Times are weird. ****s getting to me. I got upset one time oops.. Fawk masks. **** liberals. **** nazis.
See ya in the food lines someday masked up. Not me. I’d rather be a dead lion than a sheep.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So I take it you're not getting vaccinated?
Times are weird. ****s getting to me. I got upset one time oops.. Fawk masks. **** liberals. **** nazis.
See ya in the food lines someday masked up. Not me. I’d rather be a dead lion than a sheep.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I take it you're not getting vaccinated?

Definitely not getting vaccinated no. Even Fox News is selling the fact that children should be vaccinated. They said today children are 25% of the population and without them we could never open safely and have herd immunity. Goal posts moved again. I’ve never heard such Insane propaganda out of all media

Last edited by a moderator:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy to see the protests to lockdowns, stay inside and hide with your iPad watching CBC or get on with life, Kenney now 17 mla’s defiant hope they move to wildrose and oust his fat little ass the next election, just pray does not open any doors for the lying biotch Notley

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy to see the protests to lockdowns, stay inside and hide with your iPad watching CBC or get on with life, Kenney now 17 mla’s defiant hope they move to wildrose and oust his fat little ass the next election, just pray does not open any doors for the lying biotch Notley
Split the vote and Notleys a shoe in. Change my mind....

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
171108924_10157662093766573_117086475742858929_n.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah that won't happen again. I don't believe right leaning voters hate Kenney that much that they would vote for her rag tag bunch again. Its all posturing right now

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah that won't happen again. I don't believe right leaning voters hate Kenney that much that they would vote for her rag tag bunch again. Its all posturing right now

That's the same attitude that allowed the NDP win last time. Alberta can't afford to take that chance again.

IMO Kenney is all over the map, one day he's using his "war room" to fight the left-wing radicals, next day his Covid plan follows the same path as the left wing radicals. He's positioned himself in a spot to be hated by both sides.

As usual I suspect they'll walk into the next election cocky as ever, and then wonder WTF happened when the NDP pull out another win.

Top Bottom