PCI on new sleds

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ok,what does the dealer have to put together on a pdi,that one should check out....

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddies 02 sensor on exhaust pipe was loose / primary clutch coated in some sort of oil / need to set shocks to your riding stlye and weight

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddies 02 sensor on exhaust pipe was loose / primary clutch coated in some sort of oil / need to set shocks to your riding stlye and weight

not good. but in all fairness, the setting up of shocks for riding style and weight are going to vary from customer to customer so they leave that to the customer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check shock mount bolts and ski mount bolts. This can be serious if left by a tech.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clean the oil off both clutches and the belt. They shouldn't even be installing a belt until the clutches are clean. They come literally dripping in oil....as everything under the hood is. Rarely do any dealers around here bother to clean them and many belts are lost the first ride or two.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clean the oil off both clutches and the belt. They shouldn't even be installing a belt until the clutches are clean. They come literally dripping in oil....as everything under the hood is. Rarely do any dealers around here bother to clean them and many belts are lost the first ride or two.

What are you using to clean the belt and clutches ?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check shock mount bolts and ski mount bolts. This can be serious if left by a tech.

Yea last year they put the bolts on my friend shocks,, but no nuts... Rode it for 2days before it felt apart. lucky he wasn't hurt.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check your chaincase oil
Yes. I think it was 2007 or 2008 all the chaincases were down a 100ml. Figure that over a 160 sleds and lots of coin out of the dealer wallet and BRP didn't seem to care.

Top Bottom