Parkland vs cycle works west

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poof gone! Was there an apology or just over reacting? Wonder if they are both needing any techs?? :smiliestirthepot:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Its being dealt with right now, and yes Sean it is a huge issue. Both parties have my direct contact info and I will be following up with both of them later in the week.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its being dealt with right now, and yes Sean it is a huge issue. Both parties have my direct contact info and I will be following up with both of them later in the week.

Pheeeew I am so glad we have BIG brother looking out for us and our supporting vendors!
At least now we won't have to use the famous "Hurt feelings report". Or was that used already lol.

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was thread removed because it was a sponsor? Is this not an open forum to discuss our experiences? I see lots of threads with negative talk about companies that are not removed. Being a sponsor should not give you special rights. Let the people make their own choices with the information provided.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was thread removed because it was a sponsor? Is this not an open forum to discuss our experiences? I see lots of threads with negative talk about companies that are not removed. Being a sponsor should not give you special rights. Let the people make their own choices with the information provided.

at this point no further information will be disclosed, both parties have been contacted, both have my direct contact info, they are working things out on their end, and then a decision will be made as to how to proceed.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
nothing further required here........

Attachments

• nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 318
  • Lockdown.jpg
    Lockdown.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 309

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the thread should of stayed but locked, a fellow member came on here with a concern, and fellow members gave advice. That's how it goes on other forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they were not a sponsor thread would still be here just as other threads that bash a company are still on.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Is Trish a paid sponsor????

Am I allowed to air my grievances with regard to her grabbing of my bum every time I see her?

Wait..... I'm actually OK with that

The site is still broken.... Is S&M a paid sponsor of itself?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Am I allowed to air my grievances with regard to her grabbing of my bum every time I see her?

I'm egging your house tonight.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ha haaa Yes I am!!!!!!!!!!! I have a photo journal over the years of your bum and stickers and our life together! baa ha haa

Top Bottom