PARKLAND MOTORSPORTS TURBO PRO 174x3"

Dirt2oil

Reaction score
Chris I'm kinda curious to what you did with your exhaust and the avid case. I believe you are running a BD kit, and from what iv looked at before, correct me if I'm wrong, the avid case would put the track about dead center of the exhaust hole.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol Im working on it right now Ill let ya know . I have not drilled the tunnel yet still looking at what I want to do. I dont think It would be a big deal unless you Idle your sled for a long time. But Ill let you know. That was a vary smart ?? to ask good to see on this forum.

Dirt2oil

Reaction score
I had a 174 3" on order till I noticed that. I ended up doing 174 2.5 and a timbersled skid,mainly due to fact my kit was installed last year and I didn't want to butcher my tunnel any more then nessessary. Converting to a side dump or stock exit really wasn't a rout I wanted to go. If I did it the same time as turbo I would have changed location of tunnel dump. For the most part I also thought the track would be fine riding in good snow, but like you say idling and even a long ride up with no snow might be hard on it. So with out spending the extra $ on case an track I did the mt tamer skid, exit shocks all around, and had my complete exhaust front to back, including turbo housing, ceramic coated. Also waiting on the cooler an aux injector upgrade. Iv seen quite a few awsome sled builds this year, should be a killer season. When you do figure out what your going to do please keep us informed

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering how this sled is running for ya this season?

Realy good no probs yet, I have not run the turbo yet still tring other setups. I have a power addiction head, hps can, cpi pipe, 60 hp bossnos kit. I just got the pipe and I am going up on fri to test it out. But I realy like the sled just like this Its so much fun to boondock with.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool good to hear. I think with all the changes poo has made and the 2013's are going to be that much better the doo is going up for sale. Had a chance to get some seat time on a stock 155 poo and loved it.

Top Bottom