Parents that give a sh$%

01Sharp

Reaction score
I like it! Its about time parents took responsibility for their kids actions. If this guy ever ran for political office.....I would vote for him.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty good. Myself I think I'd take some time off of work and go to school with him for a week. Every class every day, embarrass the sh*t outta him. Probably think twice about it next time, know I would! Lol

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great story, and sounds like Dad handled it much better then my dad would have... was no laws against beating your kids back then, it was called discipline and building character...

brownsugasuga

Reaction score
I laughed pretty hard when I saw this. I think it's great! Parents are letting their child know what is acceptable and what is not, very clearly. The best way to get your child to do what you want, I think, is by embarrassing them to a point where they can't handle it anymore haha.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty good. Myself I think I'd take some time off of work and go to school with him for a week. Every class every day, embarrass the sh*t outta him. Probably think twice about it next time, know I would! Lol

Great idea but I don't think those pussy-arsed teachers and administrators would let that happen these days.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A novel approach that should do some good. I imagine Dad has the kid's attention now. :nono:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Aunt of the boy was on the radio the other day saying the dad is a douche bag and when the real mom wanted to step in to turn the boy around the dad said "I got this". Needless to say he doesn't and the boy has gone down hill bad. She said It's gotten way out of hand and should never have gotten this far. She would not say how much trouble the boy is in but sounded pretty serious. If only the problem was just skipping school she said. So this is one other side of the story. My guess is it was the sister of the ex wife that called in and I'm sure he would not be her favorite so might have to take her story with a grain of salt. I for one am not too sure about his way of dealing with this. Did no one ever rebel as a kid. I know I had my moments. This boy is only going to rebel even more IMO.

Top Bottom