oZoNe has arrived in ReVY .. Waiting for the showDowN wiT CLiMBMaxXx mar 10-15

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats your side of the story on the C12 story on Alberta Sledderz Dave? Some guy was flaming you big time.
well porKchop ,vipersmasher , steve is his name .. well i met him at eagles pass .. he was funny and fun guy... anyhoo we made plans to meet in revy and stay at the alpine which we did and i made a promise to steve that next time we meet up that we would share this can of c12 that i bought from vp fuels by the calgary airport ... i asked steve to hold on to the c12 full uncracked along wit i cut in half $50 bill i have half and steve has other half for pizza and beers... well steve passed away suddenly ... very sad and my heart and mind is with him and his family often... before his passing i introduce steve to rob winder and they hit it off ... rob tells me he has been to steves place a couple times after meeting him ... so now wit steve passing and i live in calgary and rob winder lives in malakwa ... rob and myself come to an agreement that rob when passing through vernon would stop inn and pick up my can of c12 ... steves mom was ok wit this through rob talking wit her ... and she wanted things that belonged to other people returned before they did an estate sale ... so rob picked up my c12 which belongs to ozone dave ... rob called me to say the the c12 was safe and being stored in robs handi bus till i came to pick it up some time in the future ... well i show up at cedars camp ground in a reasonable amount of time within 2 years and rob tells me the can is rusty and leaking ... as were talking rob starts pouring the gas out of the c12 can and pours into his snow bike ... I'm stunned as this was my can of c12 he's pouring into his snow bike ... anyhow he says he's doing me a favour by picking up the c12 and for me to appreciate his efforts he's keeping the gas that s inside the c12 can ... huh how does that work ... anyhow i had small gift for rob to show my appreciating him picking up the jug of c12.. so all in all he says he will not be replacing my jug of c12 ... so rob admits on face book that the jug of c12 belongs to me and that steves mom wanted me to have the jug of c12 back ... so at this point i would like the jug of c12 replaced .. when i bought the jug it was $85 .. then i go check full speed it $110 -$120 then on mar 10 weekend if u can find some its now $160 .. not a big deaL but a need c12 to run my 2002 red sled .. so rob if your reading this please replace and this problem will go away ... u can drop it off at tanners place to him personally take a pic to prove that u dropped it with tanner ... and tanner can meet me at the big eddy market in revy and i will buy tanner breakfast and a sandwich for his backpack and we will then go sledding for the day .. tanner how does that sound ,, side note .. tanner lives at the cedars campground and resort and is a friend of mine and i also introduce tanner to rob ... side note i took measures to try and make rob winder understand that the gas belongs to ozone but i was unsuccessful and since then the measures have been given back and I've walked away for now .. but believe me i will be back arnold swears -A- CouGH would be proud... if anyone sees rob winder please poke him and remind him i will be back ... sometime in the future

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeahhhhhh

Attachments

• 714AA0C8-E784-413F-BBBF-61AC2599E296.jpg
    714AA0C8-E784-413F-BBBF-61AC2599E296.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 185

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuk, are we back in Elementary School or what...... Someone give this kid a sucky so he will quit whining...
pre schooL kindergarden oops ... i won't back down ... i stand my ground .. i won't be turned around .... suckers are for cowards .... kidd rocks understands ... i recommend those that don't understand staY NeuTraL ... it will work its self ouT... loTs of oGs out their ... i wonder if the code 3499 still works to open the gates ... Hmmmm !!! much respecT all around.... whine and cheese go together LiKe peas n KarroTs ... LeTs see whaT happens ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom