One More Month Until I go Sledding to Early, Hit a Rock, and Rip Off an A-Arm

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you at least planned ahead and bought the a-arm, so it's a quick fix. maybe even pack it with you and just change it on the hill

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol..so true eh? been lucky the last few years. all damage sustained has been mid to end of season...or like last year, the last ride of the year...at the trucks...leaving to go home...."im just gonna get some of this mud out of the skid".....

P4100079.jpg

a arms, spindle, ski, shock, slightly bent bulk head, ski saddle, carbide, all to get a little mud outta the skid when i could have easily done this at home...LOL

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The video in my signature, "Thumb Itchy...." is an accumulation of first of the season rides, first ones up to our main riding area, for the last 5 years. No carnage on any of the trips!

Yes, we are careful of where we go and sort of know where we can and/or can't go. Notice we are not into the basins, just the meadows.

I hate replacing broken parts but sometimes.......

Reaction score
The Eagle Valley Snowmobile Club in Sicamous had about 30 guys up to Blue Lake today to cut firewood, do minor repairs and stain the cabin. There was at least a foot of snow up there already and the bunny hill was a winter wonderland. First time I ever stained a cabin standing in a foot of snow. Thankfully the sun was shining and the stain could dry. The basement is completely full of wood and we are good for the season. Great job by all the volunteers!

Top Bottom