On-Line Shopping- Where do You Go??

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the popularity of on-line shopping these dayz as per that CBC reporter dude. If you shop on line please list a couple of good sites to go to. I read Tiger.ca is pretty good for computer stuff today(in the tablet thread). This thread is NOT CYLE approved ..................yet! Oh ya and thanks for your responses....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
With the popularity of on-line shopping these dayz as per that CBC reporter dude. If you shop on line please list a couple of good sites to go to. I read Tiger.ca is pretty good for computer stuff today(in the tablet thread). This thread is NOT CYLE approved ..................yet! Oh ya and thanks for your responses....

that would be tigerdirect.ca CP, there are tonnes of sites out there for online shopping, however, if you do choose to do any online shopping this holiday season either make sure that when you're in the "shopping cart" its an "https" site or you see a small lock in the lower bar of your internet browser.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would be tigerdirect.ca CP, there are tonnes of sites out there for online shopping, however, if you do choose to do any online shopping this holiday season either make sure that when you're in the "shopping cart" its an "https" site or you see a small lock in the lower bar of your internet browser.

Apparently I should of started with computer 101 course first.

TG can you supply a picture of this so called small lock?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't online shop. That would interfere with my posting now indicating my inflated self worth.

Or something like that.

Top Bottom