Oilers off to a good start?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just like to say "you are welcome everyone!"
I have not watched one of the last five games - too busy with work... I think it's working out in our favour.... I vow to not watch any more games this season, unless i am in Rexall!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your welcome keep up the good work!:beer: whats your plan for the play offfs?? GO OILERS GO!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, friggin' oiler's............. But the flames lost too........

Oil had their chances, and souray it's a post bigtime.... Oh, well, next game!!!

your right oil had chances to win, and it makes me happy to see the flamers lose:cool::beer:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys, the Hubby and I are off to the game tonight! Hopefully my curse is only from behind the tv and not from the side boards! Lol

really would love to see us light up Washington!!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oilers hang out there young tender, i think this kid could be the goalie of the future for oil!!! devan played a solid game his team mates were not much help...

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are really pathetic & dreadful. Moreau should be sent to the minors, he has absolutely NO SKILL:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right oil had chances to win, and it makes me happy to see the flamers lose:cool::beer:

I like your rationale. I guess when your team is bottom of the conference - it's great to hear that the Flames make you happy - just sayin.

Top Bottom