Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

srx144

Reaction score
Thanks for the great Saturday ride. Dave, Carlos, and Doug. I did enjoy the rip on the 1000 Dave. My boys are still talking about it. The word on the way home was best Boulder ride ever! You are right Dave, it's gonna be pretty slim pickings up there from now. I think we are officially done as well. It was great meeting you guys up there and look forward to seeing the M in the winter.

Peter, Bradley, and Roman

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave you issues riding early and late in the season. Just giving ya a hard time!

I thought with the base we had this yr we would be riding boulder in July this yr?

I ended up working out in the field all winter in Sask. and Manitoba pigging a pipeline so these two rides this month were my only ones in 2013....:(
I am planning on taking some time off next winter and sled as much as I can.

The snow sure melted a lot since my ride on the 3rd.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2:25 in your video, awesome spring snow, touch the brakes and you're sideways. Good video. Can't wait for next season.

Also looking forward to next season, i spent every day almost moving snow in Sask, we had record snow fall. Never got a change to head out west one this season, but hopefully my sled will be ready and tuned.

Last edited:

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as always great riding, props. You guys put down the most tech lines and best vids on this site by far,,,,doin stuff on the ''outdated'' m series that most of these keyboard legends only talk about.

Thanks!
Always trying to push these ol' beasts to the max.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Runs very very good. But i had linderman do the engine, and dean at mad motorsports rebuild everything and re-do my electrical, add larger coolers, ceramic coat the exhaust and give me pointers on how to run it PROPERLY so its relaible. Dont let some backyard garage moron that built a turbo that doesnt get it hot enough to blow, try and give you pointers on how to run it. Little bit of main fuel adjustments but very simple once you get the proper mapping. Takes a little bit of tinkering as every engine is different. But just watch your rpm and air fuel gauge and give fuel to the lean spots 3 points at a time. Once you have the map set for the engine, you just have to add or minus main fuel setting to hit your target A/F marks. Then you are laughing with the XIC box.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom