Odyssey Batteries

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has the best pricing on Odyssey batteries? Looking for the PC925 So far I can only find Battery Direct that stocks them @$259 without metal jacket.

Ok found another, AnD Batteries in Calgary $199.90, getting better.

Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've read so much good about these Odyssey's I figure can't go wrong, I'm tired of dying while winching.:rant:

General

Reaction score
Not trying to sway you as I have Odyssey's in my truck and have never owned a better battery. I got them at Choice Auto Electric Repair in Red Deer, not sure if he's stocking them now or not as it was a trial thing. Anyway, I picked up a Deka for my Rzr (also at Choice) and have been equally impressed with these batteries so far. Light's, stereo on while not running, winching, etc. So far so good.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to sway you as I have Odyssey's in my truck and have never owned a better battery. I got them at Choice Auto Electric Repair in Red Deer, not sure if he's stocking them now or not as it was a trial thing. Anyway, I picked up a Deka for my Rzr (also at Choice) and have been equally impressed with these batteries so far. Light's, stereo on while not running, winching, etc. So far so good.

Do you know the model or cranking amps?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why not a few AA batteries, duracell. that kawi needs the loose nut behind the wheel tightened.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots to say, just not that helpful., but i'm feelin the love.

get that thing fixed summer is almost over

friggin summer

General

Reaction score
Do you know the model or cranking amps?

I'm away at work so can't look but found a good website with specs on batteries. The ETX30L is the one I bought, don't know what size your rig takes but the 30 drops right into my battery box. The Odyssey 925 is the popular one for the Rzr crowd but I believe you have to hack up the battery box to make it fit.

DEKA ETX30L High Performance AGM battery replaces YIX30L

Odyssey PC925L High Performance AGM battery for Motorcycles and Sea-Doo

I bought the ETX30 for the winch and stereo, and a ETX20 for the starting battery and lights with intentions of doing a dual setup. I haven't made time to actually do it so I've just been using the 30 without any probs so far. This last weekend I completely drained it stone dead, (long story) charged it two days later and it's perfectly fine.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'll look into those. Here is what I found for the Odyssey mounting, for 1 or 2 pc925's

General

Reaction score
That's a nice looking setup, just my personal opinion, but I'd go duals if you go that route instead of one biggy. That way you can run an isolator, charging both but only running one down when winching. Saving the other for starting and getting you home. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious here,:( just trying to help.

tsarty

Reaction score
Who has the best pricing on Odyssey batteries? Looking for the PC925 So far I can only find Battery Direct that stocks them @$259 without metal jacket.

Ok found another, AnD Batteries in Calgary $199.90, getting better.

Try Cream Compression in Drayton Valley

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up my odyssey from A and D for my razor you need a pc925L to install it with the pos on the right side paid 219.00 there is cheaper batteries but odyssey gives you a 3 year warranty not pro rated

Top Bottom