Nytro Tail Light Removal?

sleslie

Reaction score
I was thinking about removing my tail light on my 09 Nytro MTX to install some sort of gas can rack. Does anyone know if it is legal to run a sled without a tail light in Ab/BC? Also does anyone know of a good place to order an aftermarket gas can rack that will fit on the tunnel? Thanks

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can relocate the light assembly right close up to the exhaust. Precision power has done a few like this. It works well and looks good too.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my nytro I removed the tail light, then ran the wires for it under the tunnel in a piece of 3/8 tubing and bought a SLP 6 LED tail light and mounted it on the very back just above the snow flap.
But to answer your question it is not illegal to run without a tail light just a real pain in the a$$ for other sledders. As for a gas rack I have been fighting the same battle but I really like the Mountain Addiction "Track Rack"

Hope this helps

spikeydave

Reaction score
I have a brake light from a '10 Nytro that I will part with. Make me an offer as I am not sure what they are worth at the moment. I am in Sh. Prk.

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easiest way to make room for a gas can, under tunnel exhaust. lightens your sled and its pretty easy. did mine in one night. its a way better solution to storage

Top Bottom