Nows is the time of year.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today we are heading up into one of our favourite spots to cut back alders and dead fall... This got me thinking about how much work local riders do to maintain riding areas. I would like to thank everyone that takes the time to stop and cut a few branches, lays logs across streams, shovels trails in, post signs... If it wasn't for groups of riders and individual riders that get out and maintain our riding or are actively involved with clubs to help keep our riding open we would quickly find that our riding would be closed in many different ways.

Please take the time to join a club and offer at least one day of your time this winter to help out... even if its a few minutes to clean a cabin.

Thanks to all you that are involved in growing our sport.
We are off to cut some trail.

Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, thanks for your hard work and I wish I could join you today! Will you be going out another time soon? If you are let me know and give me a few days notice. Shaun

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We cut a bunch of under brush out today. We still didn't make it in today but will make it in next time... a few more logs and a couple hundred yards of alders and the trail is in for the year. We never get into here till the middle of december but that last snow fall has helped us go many places we shouldn't yet.

Today was great and Shaun we do need help with FSA advents. Are you currently a member? if not membership goes up Jan 1st...

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet I am a member. We met a couple times this year at the meetings in Fernie I believe it was February and March. I helped organize the island lake weekend also. I tried to make your movie night and last board meeting but could not get out there. I am selling memberships in the lethbridge area, got a book from Doug last week. Hope to see you soon and hope we can get out for a ride this year.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets hope for a bit more snow, and its great to hear that someone is selling memberships in lethbridge now. Give us a shout next time your in town.

Top Bottom