november 25

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year in revy that 25th weekend is packed..the riding was great last year just had to run up the hill to the first intersection from the frisby staging area to get going...snow was great up top...book rooms or you will be without that weekend..

Hotlips

Reaction score
Nov 25th will be epic. U.S. Thanksgiving is usually a huge kick off with some grooming already in place at times. Last year we were well into it.:)
Heres a pic from same weekend 2 years ago.
Please get your accredited AST1 training this fall and encourage those you ride with too as well.
Think snow.:d
RS

Yep....be safe and with that being said better book my room now before they are all gone...:p

This will be my first Thanksgiving in Revy, I hear its a blast :p

Hotlips

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year in revy that 25th weekend is packed..the riding was great last year just had to run up the hill to the first intersection from the frisby staging area to get going...snow was great up top...book rooms or you will be without that weekend..

or just come on up to Valemount ! ;)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was Quartz last Nov 11th

Attachments

• IMG_5995.jpeg
    IMG_5995.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6001.jpeg
    IMG_6001.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 78

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just talked to someone in helena montana, and they has snowin the air night before last , did not stick but , it was floating around

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. With such a long drive to the mountain's we aren't able to go as much as we like so our first trip is usuall just after new years day. Thats a long time from now. November isn't tho...

Top Bottom