Nov 6th to 8th from Vancouver to Revy

doily05

Reaction score
Hey I'm heading out this weekend from Van to Revy on Friday sometime returning late on Sunday. Going by myself since I'm new to Vancouver but meeting my buddies from Calgary out there. Have a two place trailer with only one sled so wondering if anyone wants to split gas and go riding with some guys in revy this weekend.

If there is a better place to post this add please let me know as I couldn't find a specifiac section to do so.

doily05

Reaction score
Yeah he sounds like lots of fun, rodeo clown and all. I can't seem to find him on here though? Or anywhere?

Maybe you could provide me with a picture and I'll start looking for this dark and mysterious man?

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are posting in the right spot, some people just have nothing useful to say. Don't know if this guy exist or not, i wouldn't take it very far.

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Oh he exsits he lives in van and trains young up coming rodeo clowns in Armstrong every weekend. He also sleds too try his Email TokenNoirgrapedrink@Hotmail.com :bullrider::bullrider::bullrider:

Attachments

• Token_Noir_rodeo_clown.jpg
    Token_Noir_rodeo_clown.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 49

doily05

Reaction score
still actually looking for someone to go to revy from Van on Friday for the weekend. Anyone interested just message me.

doily05

Reaction score
Yeah I'm heading out tomorrow, meeting Hightek Rednck there hopefully. We've been riding for about 4 years now and both ride ski doo's. Probably stay at the super 8. Let us know.

weeman919

Reaction score
The only thing is that I'm 17 so I duont think you would want a kid around ? Haha
I been riding since I was 6
I just can't go with my dad since he is in school
And I have a skidd rev 800

crzycowboy02

Reaction score
i rode boulder today was lots of snow lots of untouched powder and was snoin hard while we were there have fun loggin trucks are commin outta there loaded soheads up

crzycowboy02

Reaction score
ya would be nice to have a radio i did the radio channel is posted at the bottom but if not your only goin up about 2 and half km so your not goin to far and iam sure those loggin trucks are aware of sledders goin up just take it easy and keep a heads up should have no problem or wait at the bottom till a loaded comes down or a empty is heading up they will let anyone on the way down know tat your on the way up

Sofa King much pow

Reaction score
Some of us have radios
Freq is 153.320
Don't be silly and take a chance with logging truck
They will stand their ground and you will loose.

Top Bottom