Nov 5 ride Boulder Mountain

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jbb , you should get out there for a ride ...even if the yammy finds bottom you wont get stuck!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jbb , you should get out there for a ride ...even if the yammy finds bottom you wont get stuck!

oh dont you worry mike. we'll get out for more then one ride this winter. i just hope that my yamaha can keep up to you boys. lol

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good boys. Can't wait to get out there. I will be riding there on sunday if and of you boys are intrested. Mike what you riding this year?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys.....nice pic matt! I was driving home from calgary today......been gone for a few weeks and boy has things got white! I just got my new CE track today.....just no time to install so I'm not going to be riding for a few.....those dam rocks hurt! by the time i'm ready there should be a few more feet! but once agin nice pics!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice! hoping to have my sled back together for mid december. shouldnt be too worried about rocks by then. just got my track last week also. waiting on engine work and seat and rails and powdercoating and a few other parts. soooooon i hope!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics,it was me taking off the front end off of my sled early season last year.
If he is looking for new a arms I have a complete set that are the wide ones like his for cheap.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
The photo of that Cat just scared off my buddy so I'm flying solo for a few weeks now... Anyone riding Revy this weekend? I'll be coming out of Calgary and looking to tag along. PM me.

Top Bottom