Nov 2012 Snow Conditions

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail building will be commencing starting today (Tues.) with Lucielle and Belle being done first and then Renshaw. So if you're heading up just be aware the Groomer could be on the trail. He should have his signs posted though. Should take about 5-6 days to get things done properly. Higgins.

Last edited:

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
getting closer, heres to a great season for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leona
At Home B&B
McBride, BC
250 569 2366;)

The trail building will be commencing starting today (Tues.) with Lucielle and Belle being done first and then Renshaw. So if you're heading up just be aware the Groomer could be on the trail. He should have his signs posted though. Should take about 5-6 days to get things done properly. Higgins.

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be up there Friday and saterday on renshaw with the pa and lil bro ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals! Just curious if any one is heading to Mcbride to ride this weekend and has room for a sled (mine needs some work!) or a couple secondary clutches. I will glady pay you for some gas! Thanks in advance!

You can call me at 780 - 970 - 4940

Ron Paradis

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya man for sure... Hope u will maker to a couple trips to swanny...Smitty is in the process of get a sled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And huge thanks to the gang heading up to ride Mcbride the next couple days and dropping off my Secondary to Glen! :beer:

Ride safe everyone!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Hotrod did a rough cut to the Renshaw trail yesterday right to the top. Basically he grooms to the de-activations then unhooks and blades and fills everything in from 21-22km to cabin. Today he'll be back to hook up the drag and complete the groom to the turnaround just before the trail up to the cabin. And then groom the trail back down to the parking lot. But apparently it rained and it's 0 degrees, so anyone who's been to the hills knows what that means, things don't hold up so good. Need this -15 weather we've got here up there. Anyways things are underways in McBride, ride safe! Higgins.

Top Bottom