Nov 2012 Snow Conditions

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went up to Blackwater today,didnt make it to the cabin but we had a pretty good time playin in the meadows and broke trail all the back as far as we could go,No chance going over the top into the ant hills unless you are a really good rock doger,(good Luck).Yes we had stucks and the snow was untouched where we were but they need a good dump.Ran into Rod and his freind working on the trail,with the amount of snow they have to work with they are doing a great job.The ditches are pretty much filled in and the trail was pretty smooth and covered.
If you need pics you are out of luck cause I forgot my camera,Think we will give bell a shot tomorro,Overall I think you will be happy heading to Renshaw,Trail was good!
catmando!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update im thinkin i should be bookin some time off in the near future :)

Reaction score
Ya thanks for the heads up. Myself + 3 are heading up there on the 7th, it was a toss up between Bell and Renshaw, I think we'll head up Renshaw.

stormcp

Reaction score
Bell was decent because barely anyone rode there when I went on the 29th.

Lucille sucked and the snow was hard wind blown and tracked up. Did that on 30th.

Renshaw trail was alright until the last few KM then it sucked. It was very hard to see with lots of land mines you had the potential of hitting. Buddy smoked a hidden rock pretty hard. Open creeks and big hidden holes everywhere. Had to go farther back into a meadow to find a nice playground that was relatively safe. Heavy snowfall made us leave after 2 hrs as we didnt want to get stuck there

Top Bottom