Not new, just not introduced myself yet

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am Amy and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I have been sledding in the mountains since I was about 9 years old and have bought and sold many of my own sleds over the years. Right now I have a 2007 M1000 with extras added :d

My hubby is Cale (PistonBroke) and we just got married this summer (of course it was a snowflake theme with our sleds incorporated into it) ;) No kids, 2 cats and we mostly ride Golden and Revelstoke.

Just thought I would formally introduce myself as I am starting to get to know more peeps on this site (which is AWESOME BTW! :perfect10:) Cale and I hope to get to know more of you on this site!!

I have posted some pics on different threads, but here are some again anyways...

Attachments

• me and my sled.jpg
    me and my sled.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 192
  • carving1.JPG
    carving1.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 194
  • my sled resized.jpg
    my sled resized.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 190
  • my sled resized 3.jpg
    my sled resized 3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 189
  • my sled resized 2.jpg
    my sled resized 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 185

GRD

Reaction score
Nice formal intro... Met you at Shawn's this past weekend and saw you at the show... Did you get some boots?

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey GRD!!! It was nice to meet you! No I didn't find any boots :( I need to keep looking cuz my snowboard boots are ripping my nice freshly recovered seat. Can't wait to get out riding again!!

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. If your looking for boots and don't care about fashion Walmart has boots lots of us are using they are warm and keep your feet dry the best part is they're $30.00 I will attach a pic....Maybe.... if I can figure out how.

Attachments

• Boots 002.jpg
    Boots 002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 190

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Can you talk to my wife for me Amy? She loves sledding but only wants to double:thumbsdownm: Haha. Great to see more women in the sport!!! Ride on and I hope you have a great season!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taz - don't even know what to say about those boots... :rolleyes: While I am sure they do a great job I can't get past the 'green'. ;)

Sledbunny - Thanks!! It's a really great sled!:d

Farmer4ever - Riding double, yeck! I couldn't imagine doubling all the time...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. If your looking for boots and don't care about fashion Walmart has boots lots of us are using they are warm and keep your feet dry the best part is they're $30.00 I will attach a pic....Maybe.... if I can figure out how.

someone after my heart....great boots and IMO for mountain riding the best...creeks run all winter, pow melts in the warmer temps, and they keep you dry....and you are absolutely right....they are cheap....

The pants cover most of the green so that is not a problem....must have been a girl that didn't like the green....they have trouble putting "function before fashion"....:xmas2004_15:

cokedu

Reaction score
Hi Amy, it is Kari, I hope we have fun at new years!! Not as much snow as previous but it is better than days at work!! Talk to ya soon!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kari! I can't wait to go! We are heading up on Dec 26th, hopefully it will warm up a bit by the time we get there...

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you on the site, i was riding with you guys at the end of nov on frisby, i was with johni_t we met you guys by the green tower, anyway welcome to the site.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Scuba, sorry we didn't get to go for a longer ride that day. We had a guy fairly new to sledding who was holding us up LOL. Maybe we will see ya on the hill again sometime.

Top Bottom