New toy

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, sold my BF the other day and got a new toy for the kids, I'll miss that awsome horsepower of the kawi but the looks on the kids faces make it all good.
Its a great little machine and even though its just a 170, it'll pull my fat ass up any hill and has no problem with the kids in it. The only problem I've found is it only has 6" of ground clearance so I put on a old set of tires on the back that seems to have solved that issue.

Attachments

• Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 27

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome,.. I was looking at one at the sportsman show here, my girls really liked it, but their mother didn't :nono:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome,.. I was looking at one at the sportsman show here, my girls really liked it, but their mother didn't :nono:

They're put together very well and much safer than a atv for kids, easy to use and powered more for low end grunt than speed, keep working on her, my kids are 10 and 12, they love it.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WE HAVE ONE FOR THE KIDS SECOND ONE THEY SOLD FROM THE DEALER HERE IT IS THE BEST THING FOR KIDS HANDS DOWN OURS LOVE IT :beer::beer:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of price is the smaller RZR? I've been waiting to get a second quad but I really like the idea of the smaller UTV.
Any other brands make a youth UTV? or just Polaris?

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of price is the smaller RZR? I've been waiting to get a second quad but I really like the idea of the smaller UTV.
Any other brands make a youth UTV? or just Polaris?

I paied $4725 with the gst out the door price, I think Polaris is the only one that makes a youth UTV, so far its a great little machine.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long do you think the kids will fit in there? Is this a long time ride or just short term to get them to the next stage.
My girls ride my 450 foreman all the time now so I dont know if I should look at a second quad or this unit. Price is really good for brand new.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you, my older daughter is 12 and already 5'4" tall so I was worried about them getting to big for it, I was going to look at getting two atv's around 3-400cc for them but couldn't find any good used ones and couldn't put out $8k for new ones so we looked at the rzr170.
It will pull me and a buddy about my size around 450lb total up hills with no problem, leg room is a problem for me (34" inseem) but so far my kids have plenty of room to grow and I like the safty features of the seat belts, roll cage and nets.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're put together very well and much safer than a atv for kids, easy to use and powered more for low end grunt than speed, keep working on her, my kids are 10 and 12, they love it.

I was going to say the same thing way safer than an ATV. Looks awesome:d

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BFB... I checked out the 170 at my local dealer & was wondering what size tires were you able to go with on the rear? The suspension/ ride height does look a little low stock.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BFB... I checked out the 170 at my local dealer & was wondering what size tires were you able to go with on the rear? The suspension/ ride height does look a little low stock.

I was able to put my stock Brute force tires and rims on it, they're 25" on 12" rims, I haven't changed the fronts yet, I've been trying to find 10" rims for the front with probably 22" rubber. We haven't found any problems with bottoming out since changing the rear tires and it has no problem turning the bigger wheels.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL...Reminds me of the Odyssey we used to have when we were kids!! Love the roll cage!

Top Bottom