new to the site

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Saska-dragon. Have you put many mile on that beast or is it a new purchase?

sask_dragon

Reaction score
Hey ESOX got about 300 miles on it eventually wanna turbo it but not this year i'd like to put a few more miles on it first i still havent gotten the update for it yet but so far its been a great sled

W O T

Reaction score
hey there Dragon, Welcome to the site. It's good to see more Saskabilly's on the site. Where do you do most of your riding? Ditch Banging, trails, open Feilds? last year did alot of riding around the springwater area. Lots of Wide open, and hills too. Just have to watch for Land Mines, and under road cattle X-ings.

sask_dragon

Reaction score
Usually like to ride in the moose mountain and duck mountain provincial park areas but now i'd like to start heading out west more often now that i have the sled for it

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
We always encourage you flatlanders to join us for a rip in the mountains. One guy we ride with is an avid mountain rider that comes across 3 provinces to ride in the mountains with us, not counting our annual Alaska trip also!!
:Snowmobile1::mountainClimb::Snowmobile1:

Top Bottom